blinker problem

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
when i try to turn my right turn blinker on it will work normal sometimes and other times it blinks fast as if a bulb is out. i changed every bulb in my taillights and the yellow front blinker bulb andi have the same problem, i was told it could be a fuse or relay under the dash but the problem is i dont have an owners manual. can somebody tell me the location of the relay or fuse or anything else to fix this!!! :shrug:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Not trying to be rude lol, but did you find anything similar during a search? Turn signal stock maybe, or maybe a bulb socket? Could be the relay I suppose.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
mine was coming on and off and then turned off all together. i found out one of the wires came out of the plug and all is fixed. you may have a short somewhere.

LDC2335

Established Member
my signal were jacked when i bought the car, ended up being the switch on the column, and ive seen a few threads with alot of people having similar issues.

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
Not trying to be rude lol, but did you find anything similar during a search? Turn signal stock maybe, or maybe a bulb socket? Could be the relay I suppose.

its ok i did try a search but i couldnt find anything, i think i may have my answer from what everyone said here though

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
rockauto.com has them for $50 too, I believe...

get some electrical connection spray cleaner, hose it into the switch and work the switch.... that will probably fix most of them... if not, then you didn't waste much effort and you can go ahead and replace the switch or take it apart and clean it really well... but if I go to the trouble of taking it apart, I'm just going to put a new one in

The Shermanator

Gaming Guru
Established Member
I had a friend who had a similar problem on a Camaro, you probably have a stuck relay. Much cheaper to fix that first then spend more on a new switch and have to dismember your steering column

Users who are viewing this thread