Inde Motorsports Track Day - Nov 24th

Jefe

Established Member
Spots usually fill up before I can even post this event up so post up ASAP if you want in. Only 6 guys on the list as of today. The track is booked with events well into 2013 and we only get to come out maybe three times a year to race on this amazing track.

This is a Track Day on their Autocross Track, not a Drag Racing event like we've done in the past.

The track at Inde is a 2.75 mile, 21 turn circuit with nearly a mile of accumulative straightaway distance. The track can accommodate over 30 unique configurations and can be bifurcated to simultaneously run 2 separate circuits. We have incorporated over 200' of elevation changes with a great combination of uphill and downhill corners and straights, blind apexes, hairpins, sweepers, negative and positive camber turns, and a 2200’ main straight.

The Inde track is also exceptionally safe with a state-of-the-art wireless LED corner lighting system, ample run-off areas, curbing, and gravel traps. The Inde Circuit is an ideal venue not only for our members, but also for race teams, manufacturers, club events, high performance instruction, vintage racing, and film & photo shoots.

Inde Motorsports Ranch - Willcox Arizona

Inde%2520Aerial.Jan%25208.2010.jpg

When: November 24, 2012 - 8am Start for Drivers Meeting
Where: 9301 West Airport Road Willcox AZ 85643
Cost: PM me. You must prepay(Paypal/In person)
Food/Drinks will be provided. Bring food to BBQ if you want as we will take a break around noon

Any and all cars welcome as long as you are safe, have good brakes/tires, and seatbelts. Usually around 30 show up but I will post more when I know. Groups of 8 per race so there is plenty of track time and it goes well into the afternoon. Closest gas station is 7 miles away but on the way to the track off I10. The road is now paved so no more worrying about rock chips.

Road & Track filmed this there:

[youtube_browser]FygVmlmhrO4[/youtube_browser]

All sorts of videos on youtube if you want to see more of it. Search Inde Motorsports :beer:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I wanna go... Just don't know if I'll be able to right now. May be getting a much better car for the track soon...

Jefe

Established Member
10 guys on the list now

Video from last time:

[youtube_browser]IjN79j5_IbM[/youtube_browser]

Jefe

Established Member
15 paid so far, need a minimum of 28 or this wont happen. Let me know!

Jefe

Established Member
About 20 on the list now, need about 8 more

Car list:

Evo8
Evo9
RSX
RSX
IS300
C5
STI
M3
Fox Body
STI
NSX
C6 Z06
C5 z06
C6
A few 911s

scottL

Established Member
Any and all cars welcome as long as you are safe, have good brakes/tires, and seatbelts. Usually around 30 show up but I will post more when I know. Groups of 8 per race so there is plenty of track time and it goes well into the afternoon. Closest gas station is 7 miles away but on the way to the track off I10. The road is now paved so no more worrying about rock chips.

do you have to bring your own helmet?

Jefe

Established Member
Spectators are welcome for $10
do you have to bring your own helmet?
Just in case I would but they only run groups of 7-8 so you could borrow someones thats not running in the group after you. If not try to borrow one from a buddy. I used an old snell open faced helmet my Uncle had last time
Add me to the list I paid also, how many as of now?
Sounds like 22-24 paid so it should happen with a few more guys. Your buddies coming? They wont want to miss this, its a blast

I have plans in the afternoon back in Tucson so I wont be there that long. If you have an open seat Id love a ride along. We can mount some video cameras too if you'd like

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
Damn!!!!!!! I want to run this course so bad but I will be in San Diego for thanks giving that weekend. Just out of curiosity what's the fee for this?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Sounds like 22-24 paid so it should happen with a few more guys. Your buddies coming? They wont want to miss this, its a blast

I have plans in the afternoon back in Tucson so I wont be there that long. If you have an open seat Id love a ride along. We can mount some video cameras too if you'd like

I've got a few prospects I'm working on, half the guys I know with fast cars won't run them to save their lives, just don't get it. I'll have one passenger at most so you can roll with me I don't mind. Mounting a go pro is a good idea, can't wait should be the last run this season.

Jefe

Established Member
Damn!!!!!!! I want to run this course so bad but I will be in San Diego for thanks giving that weekend. Just out of curiosity what's the fee for this?
PM sent

Jefe

Established Member
Event is this Saturday, only a few spots left!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
For those that missed the event here is a vid. Lots of cool guys out there, not many wanted rolls though. Guy from Phoenix came down in his full bolt on cammed C6 he said made 470 whp. We putted around the track and got a couple good pulls. First is a 65-130, second is a 45-130, I was on my crapyears for the roadcourse so I spun through second gear, camera angle isn't the best cause I was on the inside lane, good times. Didn't get many vids, nobody wanted to get up at 5am to roll out there. To the guy in the white GTR, why did you keep punching it everytime we had a chance to line up?

vsVetteRolls.mp4 video by NightRide | Photobucket

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
My Fri night/Saturday was so crazy I had to backout of this. I hate missing these track days. Looks like another good event though

[youtube_browser]ADGa8OCTDV4[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]-CYdnARvVdU[/youtube_browser]

Guy from Phoenix came down in his full bolt on cammed C6 he said made 470 whp.
Thats a C5Z06
To the guy in the white GTR, why did you keep punching it everytime we had a chance to line up?
haha Ill let him know. He was probably scared

11-24-12_03.jpg

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
My Fri night/Saturday was so crazy I had to backout of this. I hate missing these track days. Looks like another good event though

Thats a C5Z06

haha Ill let him know. He was probably scared

11-24-12_03.jpg

I hear you I barely made it myself, wish you could have brought out that termi for me to see, love those cars.

Whatever it was he said he has been raping pulley/tune shelbys, lol. Real cool guy but he was surprised with the outcome.

That's the GTR, is he stock? Tell him not to be scared next time I'll give him the hit. ;-)

Jefe

Established Member
Ya its pretty stock I think. GTRs dont like roll races hehe

Hunter talked to the owners and they want us back so we may do this again in Feb/March

Way2QWK

Established Member
Hey Jefe, would a car like my stock Fox body be welcomed to these events or do they only like higher end stuff. Im dying to get on a road course. Could you Pm me the cost also.

Jefe

Established Member
As long as you dont destroy the track and can safely get around it, anything is welcome. There was a Fox last event(see the video in post 3) but it had a ton done to it. PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread