Trade my IRS for your solid

Bite Me

Established Member
2k miles on fully rebuilt IRS

Full delrin bushings (FTBR kit Full Tilt Boogie Racing Homepage)
Subframe has UHMW bushings
Aluminum diff bushings
Billetflow diff brace
Maximum Motorsports HD crossmember
Brand new Bilstein HD's
Carbon fiber clutch pack
31 spline half shafts (stock 01's)
FRPP 4.30 gears
Filled with Royal Purple
Full Ford 8.8 rebuild kit including the HS bearings and seals
Stock Driveshaft
Hawk brake pads ~5k miles on brake pads
Maximum Motorsports low profile rear subframe bolts (to fit those wide wheelswithout tearing up the sidewall)
Front subframe bolts were replaced for the correct size bolts (incorrect size from factory)

Has not been in the rain since rebuild. All control arms are fitted with grease fittings to keep bushings lubricated. Everything is solid. I have made 4 or 5 runs down the drag strip with this setup and havent had any problems. No more wheel hop on the strip. Time to trade out to a solid for my turbo install. This will include everything, I want a direct swap including the brakes and rotors to make this simple.

09794218.jpg

Topless Vobra

Established Member
I'm looking to swap my SRA for an IRS. I have a '96 Cobra convertible stock SRA with about 100k miles on it. The car is a project so we'd have to ship or you could come here to Nashville (I have space in my garage) and I could help remove yours and install the SRA (no need to install the IRS in mine yet), and I could put some cash in the deal as well.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I want! :D

I have an 8.8" from a 95' GT with the same miles as above and I live in Springfield so I am not that far from OK.

PM me on how much you would want with my trade. You will need wheel spacers btw to use a 94-98 diff but you probably already know that. :)
Oh and the bolt holes on the 94-98 need to be enlarged to 14mm.

jp660605

Established Member
To bad you arent closer. I would trade my SRA from my Bullitt with about 70k on it, all street driven mostly stock, has Ford Racing main support, Steeda UCA/LCA with stiffer bushing still waiting in box, Mobil 1 synthetic gear change about 3k ago.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Would you want to build a 7.5"? :D

They are actually very strong if you build them just like an 8.8" and they are lighter.

Otherwise thats the only 99-04 that I have.

Could you PM me what you are looking to get out of your IRS if you sold it outright?

I am close enough to where I could come out to your place.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Damnit I want this! x_x

Hey if they dont follow through I MIGHT be able to get my hands on a freshly built SRA with 31 spline pumpkin and axles, shocks brakes and arms. Its ready built for big power.

If they dont come through for you PM me.

Bite Me

Established Member
Sorry for not responding around here. Got a lot of people waiting for me to tell them yes or no. I will let you know soon what is going on. Had a lot of offers that varied greatly from buying it outright for $1400, to trade plus $800 cash for stock rear.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Did you get my PM about that freshly built SRA 8.8" that I would do a staight trade for.
I think that is exactly what you are looking for and there is no more building needed on it, just bolt and go.

Read the PM I sent you and get back to me if you would please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread