Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Okay ladies,

Who ya got?

I dont give a **** if you are a band wagon fan, a lurker, or a avid poster, tell me who you think is going to win and in how many games.

Im not sure what to think of this series. The Rangers never played SF in the regular season, but lets face it, these arent the same rangers, and they have Superman.

SF!? Who could have thought this? Great pitching, a bunch of "no names" making plays like crazy.

Let hear it!

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Obviously im a Rangers fan and im just smitten they got to the WS.

I say Rangers in 5. If they dont get that done they have to play Lee a possible 3 x's.

Mayo5

Established Member
I hate both of these teams. I will say Rangers in 6.

I think this will be one of the lowest WS ratings in years.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I hate both of these teams. I will say Rangers in 6.

I think this will be one of the lowest WS ratings in years.

yes it will be since as of right now the local cable provider does not have FOX due to some stupid contract BS. over 5 million people in NY will not be able to see the WS

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I say Giants in 6. And who gives a shit if its low ratings. Im not an MLB exec and neither are the people who keep bringing it up.

BlownAway05

Established Member
Rangers in 6.

As long as the Rays old number 1 draft pick can hit the ball like he did in the ALCS and not the ALDS, the Rangers should take this. Every one knows Lee will be Lee.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i hate baseball. but seeing as how im a Texan, and this is the Rangers first time to the series, i will go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. though i know nothing about baseball, so i just picked a Rangers option. lmao

mysticalsnake

Established Member
I think the Rangers' success in the WS pretty much strictly depends on how they play in SF. We know they've been great on the road and took 2 out of 3 in one of the harshest environments to play in with the Yanks. The Giants have good pitching, as do the Rangers. HOWEVER, the Rangers have BIG bats and the Giants depend almost 100% on their pitching to get the job done, and you just can't do that against the Rangers. You can argue the Rangers don't have nearly a "perfect" line up but where is there a weak spot? Andrus is the only guy that is iffy about getting on base regularly and that's only because they pull in the corners, but at the same time he'll stick the bat out and poke one over their heads for a hit. Young - best hitter overall in a Rangers uniform. Hamilton, need I say more? Guerrero has gotten a hot bat again. Cruz has a great eye at the plate and can hit for placement or power either one. Same with Kinsler, and 7, 8, and 9 have had the best bats in the entire post season for the Rangers. If you walk one guy, you're just opening yourself up to get hurt by the next. I think this is what really spells trouble for the Giants.

KingJay

!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I think the Rangers' success in the WS pretty much strictly depends on how they play in SF. We know they've been great on the road and took 2 out of 3 in one of the harshest environments to play in with the Yanks. The Giants have good pitching, as do the Rangers. HOWEVER, the Rangers have BIG bats and the Giants depend almost 100% on their pitching to get the job done, and you just can't do that against the Rangers. You can argue the Rangers don't have nearly a "perfect" line up but where is there a weak spot? Andrus is the only guy that is iffy about getting on base regularly and that's only because they pull in the corners, but at the same time he'll stick the bat out and poke one over their heads for a hit. Young - best hitter overall in a Rangers uniform. Hamilton, need I say more? Guerrero has gotten a hot bat again. Cruz has a great eye at the plate and can hit for placement or power either one. Same with Kinsler, and 7, 8, and 9 have had the best bats in the entire post season for the Rangers. If you walk one guy, you're just opening yourself up to get hurt by the next. I think this is what really spells trouble for the Giants.

Hmmm... I remember them saying all that about the Phillies/Giants series.
predictionsf.png

FAIL!

Offense, offense, offense. Giants lack offense. Blah, blah, blah. Howard this, Utley that. Roy Halladay shut out. Sure. Ok. It all sounds familiar.

Anyways goodluck to both teams.

GO GIANTS! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread