Parting out 04 Cobra, going back to stock

Big turkey

Established Member
That time has come for me to part with the car. I'm parting it out, so everything I have done will be for sale. Here are just a few things that I could get pictures of, I will be adding more and more the next few days. I purchased another vehicle so that is the reason I'm parting it out.

Accufab Throttle body upgrade, has about 2000 miles on it. *SOLD*

*Brand New* Innovator's West Harmonic Balancer, with 2# and 4# ring. $600 shipped, never been used. *SOLD*

80# injectors, 5 miles on them as well, good as new. Does NOT include the fuel rails. *SOLD*

American Racing 1 3/4" Long Tube headers with catless 3" X-pipe, fitted to stock 2.5" catback. Literally has 5 miles on them. They are still new. They haven't even fully changed colors from heat yet.
$1000 shipped. *SOLD*

2.8H Kenne Bell Mammoth Supercharger kit with twin 75mm throttle body. Same with the headers, 5 miles on the blower, hasn't seen anything past 15psi. Comes complete with everything, throttle cable, wiring, brackets for EGR relocation kit, huge 4" mammoth intake tube with big filter. $4850 shipped.

KBresize.jpg

LastImport-11.jpg

LastImport-7.jpg

LastImport-0.jpg

Crower Cams (custom grind, they are similar to stage 2 blower cams with a slightly more aggressive exhaust duration). They have been on the car for about 1800 miles. Comes with their valve springs and retainer upgrade. Brand new $2200 (due to custom grinds), I will let these go for $1200 shipped to your door.

IMG00028-20090622-1631.gif

IMG00030-20090622-1632.gif

Here is an idle vid with the same setup as above.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iT2SVCMPmY"]YouTube - Cammed 04 cobra w/ 2.8 KB + mammoth kit idling[/ame]

If you need any additional info or pics on any of the parts, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks again for looking.

Last edited:

ellis4

Established Member
About how much ground clearance do the headers and X have? (I can't see the pictures because they're blocked out here). My car is lowered and I'm worried about dragging parts on the monstrous speed bumps near me.

I really want a set of ARH headers, hold onto them until October and I'll buy them :lol1: .. I have nowhere to put them right now.. (I'm in Iraq).

Goodluck with your sales, and what kind of other car did you purchase if you dont mind answering.

Last edited:

Big turkey

Established Member
The exhaust actually have better clearance than the pair of Kooks I had before. They "tuck up" at the merge collector, my car was dropped 1.5" in the back and slammed on coilovers in the front and I didn't have much of a problem.

I replied to all PMs.

venom04svt let me know what you wanna do the parts are off of the motor, ready to ship.

You guys are gonna hate me, I bought a C6 vette.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
What are you going to do with the IRS? I have a stock IRS that I can trade you or I have a stock SRA coming from a mach 1 that we can swap onto the cobra. Let me know if you would be interested in swapping.

Big turkey

Established Member
5 miles on the blower? wow ;)

I thought I was bad. I sold my 98 after putting the blower on 4 weeks before.
Yeah, literally 5 miles. We put the motor in the car, I went to get gas, went around the block a few times to check driveability in the tune and parked it. Noticed the harmonic balancer was wobbling a bit so I ordered the Innovator's West one. Before that piece came in, I came home with a Vette. So back to stock the car goes!

I replied to all PMs and updated the sales. Thanks again everyone. Stuff still for sale!

Big turkey

Established Member
I got a 09 C6. Way too cheap to pass up. Brand new too.

I updated the OP with what's sold and what's not.

Sorry guys the headers have been sold, just waiting for payment to be posted.

Thanks for all the interests, I'll have some more stuff up here soon.

- Aj -

Established Member
I would love to have that blower if I didn't just drop $1500 on tires and a damn alternator!

Good luck on the C6. :beer:

Big turkey

Established Member
It's definitely worth the extra $1000 you're gonna spend on a new KB 2.8H.

Plus.. it screams too :D

Headers are officially sold, thanks to the buyer and thanks for the inquiries.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Just out of curiosity what would a new, from KB, Mammoth kit cost?

Users who are viewing this thread