Dedicated / Standalone nitrous fuel system

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I have a brand new, never used standalone nitrous fuel system for sale that I purchased from the nitrousoutlet.com. This is a great product and perfect for someone serious about running nitrous in their terminator. Instead of pulling fuel from the rails, this system provides you with a separate 2 gallon tank, fuel pump and regulator that you can run with any nitrous system. I was planning on installing this in my old ported eaton setup and using race gas in it but I built a motor and went a different route.

This is a universal kit so it can be used with any car but I'm going to start here. Below is a link to the kit on the nitrousoutlet.com which goes for $950 plus shipping new. I'm willing to let it go for $600 shipped plus paypal fees. Below are the details and some pictures. The metal ring around the cap looks a bit "weathered" from sitting around but I'm sure it will clean up real nice with a little polishing.

Nitrous Outlet » Online Catalog » Nitrous Outlet Universal 2 Gallon Dedicated Fuel System

Fuel system comes complete with a 2 gallon fuel cell, Walbro intank fuel pump, Aeromotive fuel regulater, Aeroquip -6 hose, lines, and fittings.

System is designed to flow high or low pressure by changing a spring in the fuel regulator. (default is high pressure, which is what you want for our cars in a pre-blower setup)

This system comes setup for 1 fuel solenoid. If your application has 2 fuel solenoids you will you need to purchase the needed upgrade

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

Last edited:

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
bump, this setup is still available... dropped the price to $800 shipped plus PP fees. Again, this kit goes for $950 PLUS shipping from nitrousoutlet.com. It was never used, brand new.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
still for sale, someone scoop this up for the upcoming season! It's a quality system.

Users who are viewing this thread