what oil do you use?

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
just wondering what type oil everyone runs in their cars? Original owner of mine had Mobile 1 synthetic in it.. when i purchased it she changed it back to motorcraft.. and now im gonna change it back to synthetic.. probably amsoil.. just wondered what everyone else runs!

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
hm..so far mobile 1 has it.. lol
kinda partial right now to the Amsoil.. supposedly it reduces engine temps and improves gas mileage a bit... (ive been reading their website too much! lol)

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
mobil 1.

amsoil also works great. my brother been using amsoil on his 93 5.0 LX since he got it 12 years ago and it works really good.

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
alrighty.. soo WHY mobile 1? Whats so good bout it? just wonderin!

oh btw- can someone tell me how long it takes for the adms. to OK something for sale in the terminator parts? I posted something waay earlier today..and it still hasnt shown up..i dont think i put it in the wrong place or nothing.. it was a kenny bown IRS forward torque brace. Was kinda hoping to sell it quick..

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
mobil 1 w/ K&N oil filter

It may take them a while to get your for sale post approved. Just be patient (& don't pm them asking or you might wake up dead tomorrow...shhh, here they come!)

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
aw shiite lol i PM'd the moderator lol ... but i am a newbie so i was just makin sure i put it in the right spot....you DO get 1 chance before they bite your head off......................right? lol I'd like to keep mine... i still have some modding to do to the car first lol

PA SNAKE

Established Member
SVTcobraGirl said:
aw shiite lol i PM'd the moderator lol ... but i am a newbie so i was just makin sure i put it in the right spot....you DO get 1 chance before they bite your head off......................right? lol I'd like to keep mine... i still have some modding to do to the car first lol

ummm.... nope...!!!

Sorry, its been fun, it was nice having you while you lasted, please take care and dont forget to write.

Mods, I told her not to do it.... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread