Pershing Auto Body Parts?

Invictus

Banned
I ordered a fender in primer a long time ago that I was satisfied with. Couldn't tell you about a bumper or paint though, does seem like a fair price for a painted peice if it's nice.

Jefe

Established Member
Ford wants 450 for the bumper and prob another 200 for paint. Just called pershing and they want 360 shipped for a painted bumper. Read that someone stated the clearcoat was thin but the paint matched. About to order unless anyone else has had bad experience

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I've never had good luck with 3rd party body panels for any car, maybe these are better, but I wouldn't chance it. Just my opinion.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Anyone ordered this bumper for $255? Painted for $380? Read someone had to wait for a 3rd bumper because the 1st two were cracked. just wondering if anyones bought from them lately.

That was probably me, granted it's been a couple of years and they may have cleaned up the business since then. But they were absolutely terrible when I bought a bumper for my GT, it took a couple of months to get one that was actually in one piece.

Jefe

Established Member
That was probably me, granted it's been a couple of years and they may have cleaned up the business since then. But they were absolutely terrible when I bought a bumper for my GT, it took a couple of months to get one that was actually in one piece.

Ya it was you. I asked the lady about it and she said they bubble wrap them and box them up now and should shop in about 5 days after paint. They also said if its damaged then take pics when I get it and email them and they will send a new one out. So much cheaper than Ford...I dont see how I cant try it. Thanks

Now I just gotta find the paint code for SY...D6 all they need?

http://www.stangshiftergaskets.com/terminator_production_numbers.htm

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Ya it was you. I asked the lady about it and she said they bubble wrap them and box them up now and should shop in about 5 days after paint. They also said if its damaged then take pics when I get it and email them and they will send a new one out. So much cheaper than Ford...I dont see how I cant try it. Thanks

Now I just gotta find the paint code for SY...D6 all they need?

Terminator Production Numbers

Back then all they did was wrap in one layer of bubble wrap that by the time it arrived to me was nothing more than plastic wrap. But it looks like they maybe they've changed their ways and gotten smarter about the shipping.

king nothing

Established Member
Ive thought about using them for a painted bumper since they are fairly local to me and I could pick it up. My main concern is getting a good match on a 6 year old car. Local body shop wants 1500 for paint on my bumper and hood

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Ive thought about using them for a painted bumper since they are fairly local to me and I could pick it up. My main concern is getting a good match on a 6 year old car. Local body shop wants 1500 for paint on my bumper and hood

well it matched fine on my 9 year old car and my paints a tricoat, a lot harder than your paint to match.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Ordered a front Bumper for our Accord there not 3 months ago. Painted, and it showed up cracked.

It was in a spot you couldn't see, but cracked. They did however refund HALF my money, without question though. Which for me speaks volumes as to customer service.

king nothing

Established Member
No farther than they are from me, Id almost be tempted to take the bumper cover off, drive down there, and put the new one on in their parking lot to make sure it matches LOL

black 10th vert

Established Member
I thought you were buying one from Tray in the classifieds. What happened with that?

Jefe

Established Member
I thought you were buying one from Tray in the classifieds. What happened with that?

He tried to ship it and had to drive an hour just to find a UPS store. They want over $150 to ship it. So Id have almost $350 in it without paint, then I would have to have Ford paint it ($250+). I dont need a $600 bumper on the front of my car thats just going to get rock chipped eventually...This is almost half price painted

Just ordered this bumper painted through Pershing. They sent me an invoice for $394 painted and I told them they said $355 on the phone yesterday and they fixed the invoice and resent it. So far so good! Ill get pics up once I receive it. I asked if they could put multiple coats of clear on as well. We'll see

Last edited:

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I'm subbin too. There's another outfit on ebay that has the Cobra bumpers, and can paint to match, and they say it's a CAPA certified part. I want a new bumper without holes drilled in it and may take this route if someone can tell me the quality is at least somewhat good.

Users who are viewing this thread