Trade 1993 Cobra and 69 Mach 1 for 03/04 Cobra

dag302

Established Member
I am getting ready to move and looking to downsize some vehicles. The market does not look very strong right now so I thought I would look in to a 2 for 1 trade. Here is a link on the 1993 Cobra:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...e-built-1993-cobra-prefer-something-99-a.html

1969 Mach 1

351W
Auto
Both are rebuilt with very low miles but the rebuild is about 6 years old. I installed a Edelbrock manifold and Holley car. I believe it to be just a stock rebuild. Car was painted at the same time of the rebuild and then just sat. I got the car from a family member who did all of this and then let the car sit. Paint is a little oxidized. You can tell there is some bondo work at some time in its life on the rear quarter. It had a couple pin holes in the passenger floor pan so I had a new short pan installed, driver side looks perfect. Car has always been a California car. Overall outside of the car is clean. I stripped the interior and just ordered complete interior for it, includes:

Dash
Door Panels and new cups
New carpet and padding (Black with red inerts)
New upholstery (black with red strip) front and back
New seat foam
New complete interior screw kit.
New lenses for gauge cluster
New wood inserts for doors and center console, stereo inserst
New headliner
New sill plates
New package tray
Complete new weatherstripping for entire car.
Basically everything new for the interior. I know I am forgetting a few things for the interior but I just spent 2200 dollars with Dallas Mustang a month ago. I have the original seats and center console.

Exterior

New front and rear bumpers with all hardware
New screw kits for most outside trim and lights
Magnum rims(I think thats what they are called, you can see pic in the link to the 1993 Cobra above), with new tires (have been aged a little from sitting)

Just about everything is there. Just take a couple weekends to put it together.

I am looking for a low to mid mile Cobra. Not looking to come out of pocket on a trade.

Here are some pics when I first picked it up. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can take some pictures of the Mach.

Note*** I do have the grill, headlights, tail lights and most moldings. This car was painted a few years before and then sat and never had them re installed.

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
any interest in a mach for mach trade?

96mystic1043

Established Member
Trade for a 96mystic cobra full grigs gr40 suspension front and back built motor for boost.lmk thanks wither way good luck with your trade

dag302

Established Member
Trade for a 96mystic cobra full grigs gr40 suspension front and back built motor for boost.lmk thanks wither way good luck with your trade

Thats funny, I have more time around that car either in it or at my house than you have. You bought that from my best friend. The car spent a good portion of its life at my house. Nice built car but not what I am looking for. Good luck with the sale if you choose to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread