03 Black Cobra, 15k miles, Tuned by HBH

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
03 Black Cobra, 15k miles, Tuned by HBH SOLD

]Up for sale is my 2003 Black Mustang Cobra build # is in my sig, i am the second owner. Car just turned 15,000 miles, Mobil 1 every six months, never seen snow or ice, caught in a few rains but overall the underside is very clean. Just installed 4 new tires Nitto 555, 275 40's on the front and 285 40's on the back. Interior is perfect 10/10, and paint is a 8.5 out of 10... its black.. very hard to keep scratchs out of. Used Zaino twice a year on the paint and it removed alot of the small scratchs, and always turned out looking brand new after a few coats. Car runs and looks strong, none and never any mechanical issues.
Exterior Mods:
-20% Tint on side and rear window and 35% on front windshield
-"Shaved" radio antenna (the ugliest thing on the 03/04 Cobra's) Radio does not receive reception, only cd play's music
-Rear S.S COBRA inserts
-HBH Ford emblem blackout on trunk
Interior Mods:
-Instrument cluster Bezel with Luner fuel pressure and boost gauges
-Boost overlay on stock cluster up to 16psi
Motor/Drivetrain mods:
-Spec Flywheel
-DFX clutch
-Quadrant firewall adjuster
-Syncromesth trans fluid
-Pro 5.0 Shifter
-C-L Cold air intake pipe
-HBH CAI kit
-2.8 RR pulley, w/ 100mm tensioner, 75" belt
-160 Thermostat
-Oil separtor kit for PCV valve
-TR-6 IX plugs
-polishied overflow coolant tank
-PPRV delete
-boost bypass
-SCT excalibrator tuner, with low octane tune, daily 93 tune, and race 93 tune.
-Magnaflow catback
All work was performed by Hermann @ Horsepower by Hermann, the most repuable, honest performace shop around. I have most of the stock parts, 2 extra stock wheels for drag radials, outdoor car cover, and a full Zaino wax kit. Asking $21,000 (410) 320 9974 [email protected] :beer:
*****I have found the GT500 i want and can afford, so trying to sell outright...can not keep both cars****** :bash:

Last edited:

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
some pics

Picture326.jpg

Picture327.jpg

Picture328-1.jpg

svtleen

Established Member
I have the same eyesore spots on my polish LFP tank and I use headlight lense polish and got all of it out by gently polishing it several times over. Try it out will look better.

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
More Pics

Took the car cover off, and took some shots today. Avoiding alot of salt or ice, i just went down the street and snapped a few more shots.
Picture153.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

Picture168.jpg

Picture175.jpg

Picture183-1.jpg

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
o ight and not lookin 2 trade of anything?
Let me know what you got, willing to listen to any offer. It will have to be a mustang trade only, and heavily favor me. I have found a GT500 i want, but the wife is also wanting a mustang, trying to make everybody happy. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread