***2004 Redfire Cobra Coupe FL***

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Looking to sell my 2004 Redfire Cobra Coupe that is located in FL. Bought the car Oct 2007 with 35,500 miles and was original in stock form. It now has 40,250 miles and I am looking to sell. I am more involved with my kids and sports as they are getting older and really dont have the time to drive the car like I used to. I stll owe on the car but shouldnt be a problem. The car has been driven to the Silver Springs Car show for the last two years and is very reliable.It has been tuned by Justin at VMP Tuning. I have a book of most of the parts and reciepts for the things done to the car. I have performed all of the work after the warranty was done. The car is is good overall conidtion and is typical for a Fl car driven down I-75. small rock chips in the hood and front bumper which are normal for a non show car. It has been in a few car shows and did win Best SVT at the NMRA Bradenton last year 1st place. Thats not really my thing but I do like the parking spots you get when show the car.The car does have a nitrous kit on it and has been used for track use only. One bottle has been used and most of that for purges to show off. I do not have dyno numbers for the nitrous. Car dynoed at 494 and 504 blower only. I have a dyno sheet if needed.

All are bolt ons
Steg Stage 4 Blower
2.93 LFP upper pulley
4 # LFP lower pulley
3.2 Alt pulley
LFP Idler Pulleys
Acufab TB and Plenum
Diablosport Mafia mass air extender
60 lb injectors
Keene Bell BAP
PPRV delete
SCT X3 with custom blower tune and custom nitrous tune
NOS nitrous kit with plate system pilled for 35 RWHP or 50 FWHP
Bottle heater with saftey cutoff
Bottle pressure gauge
Custom nitrous purge with solenoid and purge coming thru the cobra in front
LFP dual pass heat exchanger
IRS brace
Magnaflow cat back
Off road X pipe
Drag wheels Cenetline Convo Pro 15x4 and 15x8
Font tires need to be replaced
Back tires 1 day of use 26x11.5x15 Mickey Thompson ET drags soft side wall
Front spacers for drag rims
K+N filter
Even flow cooling mod
Ngk BR7EF plugs
P-Fab intercooler ice box
Spec alum flywheel
Spec Stage 2+ clutch 26 spline
26 spline input shaft by Liberty with correct shim
Hardened TOB reatiner
Fiore firewall adjuster and quandrant
LDC freeplay kit
MGW shifter
Clutch system has 500 miles on it and broken in correctly

Probaly missing something but thats about the scope of it. I will get it out of the garage today if weather permits for newer pictures. If you need any additional info let me know. I am looking to sell only at this time. If you have a nice Fox I may consider a trade + cash from you but rather sell outright.

Looking for 21,500 obo.

Few old pictures for now

dsc0066.jpg

dscn2323ub4.jpg

dsc0013ap4.jpg

dsc00749nw3.jpg

sweet88gt

Established Member
Thanks. Its just time to move on for me. Its a shame to let it sit and collect dust when someone could be enjoying it like I once did.

sweet88gt

Established Member
I live south of Orlando approx a 2 hour or so drive. Depends on what part of Orlando you are coming from. Its a town called Venice 1 hour south of Tampa near the Gulf Of Mexico. Let me know if you would like someone to come and look at it. I am tied up coaching my son in Pop Warner football but if you tell me a date I will try to change my schedule. I havent had time to take any new pictures but if Sunday is nice I will get it out of the garage.

sweet88gt

Established Member
dsc0002k.jpg

dsc0004z.jpg

dsc0007g.jpg

dsc0010k.jpg

My computer is giving me issues right now and will upload the rest of the pictures I took later today.

sweet88gt

Established Member
I dont think we have ever crossed paths but think I have seen your car in Venice. Thanks for the compliments.

sweet88gt

Established Member
Not at this time. I have two of my buddies have Cobras and are first in line. I am really only planning on taking the nitrous and speaker box out if anything at all. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread