Possible trade + cash for a termi?

LukeSVT1

Established Member
Hey whats up guys.

I have a 2004 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Number 1081 and Id consider selling trading this for a termi hardtop. Id love lower miles and the darker the color the better but all colors are considered. Even CRAZY YELLOW! hahaha

My truck has 30k miles royal purple oil changes. Never Raced. Never towed anything in its life. It is a 4x4 so it can survive the snow if someone wanted but I only had to use it 2 days in the snow otherwise it was locked up... Very long list of mods most are apperance because its a truck and it needs to be reliable.

Mod list is:

Performance:
Dynatech Long Tube Headers
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Diablo performance tune
K&N FPIK Intake

Apperance:
Katskin Leather Seats
Srt-10 Front
Grant Customs Roll Pan
MRK Interior Accessories
Leather and Wood Steering Wheel
Depo Tail Lights and LED 3rd Brake Light
Srt-10 Push To Start
Fire/Ice Bar
Hurst 4x4 Shifter
Completely BLACK and yellow interior
Tinted windows

Im sure im forgetting a few things this truck means alot to me and it takes alot for me to want to possibly trade it so...

Thanks email me or Pm me!!

[email protected]

wjk

Established Member
I'm in the same boat with my S197 GT... I think I'm just going to have to sell it out right and then buy one. Good luck with you offer!

LukeSVT1

Established Member
Thanks! I have one person interested. If that deal falls through I have no problem keeping the truck and drive it. Ill just save up and get a termi in a little bit. No problem. Two bad arse cars in my garage doesnt bother me :banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread