2004 Cobra in Dallas, TX. Posi Ported Eaton.

boxinabag

Established Member
...omg this is the exact car I am looking for... and of course, its up for sale right when I am leaving for vacation :bs:

I will PM you when I return and see if the car is still available. Still awaiting settlement money from my loss as well :nonono:

Nice car man, hope it sells, I will check in with you when I get back, btw, I am in San Angelo, so I am not TOO far lol

GGarcia187

Established Member
Ooooooo that is nice! Free bump man, good luck!

Thanks!

...omg this is the exact car I am looking for... and of course, its up for sale right when I am leaving for vacation :bs:

I will PM you when I return and see if the car is still available. Still awaiting settlement money from my loss as well :nonono:

Nice car man, hope it sells, I will check in with you when I get back, btw, I am in San Angelo, so I am not TOO far lol

Cool. Let me know.

adeckich

Established Member
Power #'s

First off just want to say your car is one of the best cobra's I've seen in awhile. What are your power numbers? Is that with the 100 shot? I live in Fort Worth so I'm very close just have to check with my bank and we should be set to go. Also too, do you have anymore pics of the car?

Thanks,
Alex Deckich
[email protected]

GGarcia187

Established Member
First off just want to say your car is one of the best cobra's I've seen in awhile. What are your power numbers? Is that with the 100 shot? I live in Fort Worth so I'm very close just have to check with my bank and we should be set to go. Also too, do you have anymore pics of the car?

Thanks,
Alex Deckich
[email protected]

Thank you very much for the compliment. I just emailed you.

Users who are viewing this thread