FS: 2004 Cobra 11k Miles

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
2004 Screaming Yellow SVT Cobra, 1 of 299 hard tops.
Will include build certificate

Current Mileage: 10,992 miles but will still be driven until sold
Car originally from New Mexico
Garage Queen, only seen rain 1 time while in my possesion
A/C was professionally recharged in June.
Brand new battery with warranty

List of Modifications that will come on/with the car...

Following mods were done in May of this year, 2010
- Posi Ported throttle body and plenum
- 2.76 Billetflow Upper Pulley
- Billetflow idler and snub bracket
- JLT Carbon Fiber RAI
- NGK TR6IX spark plugs
- Dyno tuned by Horsepower By Hermann (dyno sheet included with car). Only 1k miles put on the car since it was tuned.

Other Mods
- Borla Stinger catback
- Magnaflow catted tru-x
- True Forged Polished IC tank
- 5000k dual beam HID headlights
- 5000k HID foglights
- Tinted tails (vinyl)
- Redline hood struts
- Black chrome rear bumper inserts
- 35% window tint driver/passenger windows, unsure on the rear windows as it was on the car when I got it. If i had to guess i'd say around 10%, its pretty dark.
- Cut stock springs, 3/4 coil. Front upper isos removed
- Maximum Motorsports CC plates
- American Muscle Plush Cobra floor mats
- Brand new battery w/warranty
- Painted calipers

All stock parts will also be included

This car is CLEAN! Always getting complimented on how clean the engine is.

The car has never given me a problem, runs great. The only things I know of are the front pass side wheel has some curbage on the lip (was like that when I bought the car) and the drivers side wheel has a small leak. I took it to a tire shop and Ford and they both said the problem is the wheel wont properly seal along the bead. Its not a bad leak but loses about 5psi every 2 days.

Located in VA 22192 and wont be available for pick up until after Labor Day weekend (entering a show i've already registered for)

Only reason I am selling is get a GT500 or maybe a Sonic Blue cobra with a kenne bell 2.2 (good luck finding that, right?)

Asking $23,9000 will entertain reasonable offers

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_4698-redo-1944.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_4672-redo-1944.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0661-1.jpg

Last edited:

cobrakon

Established Member
Keep your car it's as nice or nicer than any GT500 or Sonic Blue Cobra i have seen. Also they didn't make Sonic Blue Cobras in 04 only in 03.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Keep your car it's as nice or nicer than any GT500 or Sonic Blue Cobra i have seen. Also they didn't make Sonic Blue Cobras in 04 only in 03.

thanks, now that i think about it i've never seen an 04 sonice blue. i guess that would be hard to find, haha.

Bokeo

Established Member
beautiful cobra and free bump. I hope you dont sell and relist in december when i get back to Manassas =) GLWS

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
beautiful cobra and free bump. I hope you dont sell and relist in december when i get back to Manassas =) GLWS

thanks. Tell you what, buy it for the asking price and I'll keep it in my garage until you can pick it up. No storage fees! :banana:

Bokeo

Established Member
seriously? I would definetly love that... Im currently serving my last couple months here in the SUCK (iraq) But i will be back in the states in November, and back to Manassas December 7th.

I would buy it for your asking price as well.. (prays nobody buys it)

Picture perfect cobra of what i was looking for!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
seriously? I would definetly love that... Im currently serving my last couple months here in the SUCK (iraq) But i will be back in the states in November, and back to Manassas December 7th.

I would buy it for your asking price as well.. (prays nobody buys it)

Picture perfect cobra of what i was looking for!

Do you have family in Manassas? I would be willing to drop it off somewhere. I'll do what i can to work with you. No pressure, just giving you options. Be safe over there and thank you for your service :rockon:

Bokeo

Established Member
Well I do, but none of my family members would know what to look for and I wanna make sure with my own eyes that its as clean and well maintained as it looks.

If you can find a buyer meanwhile then definetly go for it, alot can happen in a couple months =)

No thanks necessary, jus doing my job =)

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Well I do, but none of my family members would know what to look for and I wanna make sure with my own eyes that its as clean and well maintained as it looks.

If you can find a buyer meanwhile then definetly go for it, alot can happen in a couple months =)

No thanks necessary, jus doing my job =)

understand completely, we'll keep in touch

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Not the best pics (iphone) but a few interior pics from about 5min ago...

f8744f22.jpg

Factory 6 disc headunit will come in the car, not the one shown. The shift know was custom made. the shift pattern is actually in screaming yellow...
672d3e95.jpg

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
As a fellow MACA member, been to his house, we got the same tuner, seen the car plenty... everything is exactly as described! When I say clean, nothing wrong with it, exterior paint perfect, interior brand new, hell... if you find something wrong with it, I'll give you my car for free! I'm telling you, I don't park next to this guy when we've met at car meets. Car is too clean, and barely ever driven.

Good luck N.

GT500 huh?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
As a fellow MACA member, been to his house, we got the same tuner, seen the car plenty... everything is exactly as described! When I say clean, nothing wrong with it, exterior paint perfect, interior brand new, hell... if you find something wrong with it, I'll give you my car for free! I'm telling you, I don't park next to this guy when we've met at car meets. Car is too clean, and barely ever driven.

Good luck N.

GT500 huh?

Wow, thanks buddy. Haha @ you not parking beside me. As you know I was looking for a GT500 when i bought this car and ever since i bought i just wasnt content. I still wanted the GT500. Finally decided to move forward in pursuit of the Shelby. Like you said the car is barely driven so hopefully the new owner will rack up some miles on her.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
forgot to mention, tires are practically brand new. maybe 2k miles on them

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Will have the car in Cumberland, MD this weekend for the Super Cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread