Silver 10th 26500 miles

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
General Info:

Ive been going back and forth about selling my 2003 Silver 10th (1 of 257) but finally decided that I will let it go. It sits underneath a custom fit cover in my garage with a little over 26500 miles (most miles are highway miles from the first owner). I am the 2nd owner, it has always been garage kept, never seen rain/snow, never tracked, no accident history and has never had any sort of body work. It does have some road rash but besides the car being 7+ years old, theres nothing to hide! It runs amazing and the undercarriage is as dry as a desert.

Modifications:

Borla Stingers - Installed just this past week, less then 20 miles since they have been installed. This is because I put the same exhaust on about 3 months before but the pipes were rubbing so Borla sent me over a new set.

JLT RAI - Installed less then a month ago and has less then 20 miles since it has been installed. This was also rubbing so Jay sent me over a new set as well.

I still have all of the original parts and will be including them in the sale.

Contact Info:

Cell - 631-236-8613 Call/Text (best way to get in touch with me)
Email - [email protected]

My name is Nick (If you couldnt tell from my user name :D)

Price:

$22,500 Firm (Includes custom fit cover, 2 front bras, and a predator hand held tuner that was never used)

Please serious buyers ONLY! As the seller, I have the right to refuse to sell at anytime. I am hoping this car will find a new home. It will be tough to see her go... Thanks!

I will post up pictures ASAP! If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask! Thank you!!!

Exterior

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Engine - Undercarriage - 2 front bras

jlt3-1.jpg

Exhaust4.jpg

Exhaust3.jpg

exhaust6.jpg

87.jpg

Interior

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Last edited:

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
I work at a dealership here on Long Island. I had the dealer plate on the car so I can have the new exhaust put on. Since October 1st, that is the only time the car has been out for a ride.

Scottcba1

Established Member
How long have you owned it? Clean NY title? Why the dealer plate? Not registered? How often is it started/driven? Flexible on the price?

Sorry for all the questions but its a bit of a drive so I want to get somethings out in the open first. Any info is greatly appreciated.

-Scott

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
Just had a member from NJ come to check the car out today.

I have owned the car since late April 2010.
Clean NY title.
Right now it is not registered, I take all my cars off the road from October-April.
The dealer plate was used to bring the car to my dealership to put a new exhaust on.
The car was a Sunday driver when it was on the road. Since October 1st, it has been started and left running for a few minutes at least once a month.
Not flexible on the price, sorry.

Any other questions? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread