2004 Cobra - Competition Orange Vert 4sale

haVOcR1

Established Member
As bad as I hate to I'm selling my 2004 vert. The car has 9,000 miles on it.

I am the second owner and the car came from Gene Evans Ford. The car has never seen the rain. All of you are aware of how rare this color is as there was 72 verts made of this color in 04.

Clean carfax no damage to the car what so ever.

The following mods have been made
2.8 pulley
MAC 3in exhaust
Cold air intake
Short throw shifter
Light bar

All the original paper work comes with the car, with a receipt of mods.

I have all of the stock parts and they will go with the car. The car also comes with a predator tuner, and a California car cover + Ford soft touch cover. You can see the pictures below.

Flickr: Photostream - I didn't take close up shots of the engine bay but I'm planning on do that later today, its perfectly clean the only additions are listed above in the mod list.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
car looks great - best of luck with the sale :beer:

do you know any build info on the car? i am thinking it is #1067, but i don't have a build date on it. it is one of the few co verts that was ordered with machined wheels

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
A stunningly nice example of one of the rarest, coolest Terminators in existence!!
I moved it here and made a couple minor spelling corrections. I think you will do well with the car listed here.

Good luck with the sale! Someone will be getting an amazing car!

haVOcR1

Established Member
It is #1067 of 1896.

car looks great - best of luck with the sale :beer:

do you know any build info on the car? i am thinking it is #1067, but i don't have a build date on it. it is one of the few co verts that was ordered with machined wheels

haVOcR1

Established Member
Thanks man.

A stunningly nice example of one of the rarest, coolest Terminators in existence!!
I moved it here and made a couple minor spelling corrections. I think you will do well with the car listed here.

Good luck with the sale! Someone will be getting an amazing car!

Last edited:

haVOcR1

Established Member
I didn't mention it but I bought a set of the OEM factory chrome rims to go on the car. I paid a pretty penny for these so we can discuss options with the sale of the car if you want them.

haVOcR1

Established Member
It's time to move the car. Make me a reasonable offer, I'm not looking to trade just need the funds.

Give me a call or email me..

Last edited:

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
you know its even more rare if it came with factory brushed wheels and not polished??? I know my coupe was only one of like 10 (don't quote me on that number but I know it was a very small amount)

haVOcR1

Established Member
I tell you what for $27,800.00 I'll include the chrome wheels. I gave a pretty penny for these but I have to move this car. It will be going on ebay Saturday if I don't have any takers from SVTP.

Thanks for your interest.

haVOcR1

Established Member
I don't know the exact number on the vert but it's very slim as well. I still think the chrome makes the color pop though, and it was always a option I wanted.

you know its even more rare if it came with factory brushed wheels and not polished??? I know my coupe was only one of like 10 (don't quote me on that number but I know it was a very small amount)

OSUALUM78

Established Member
I know I sent you PM with a "last resort, I have to sell" option.... but I am interested in your CO.... it's just that your price is higher than I wanted to spend (which is a pretty much a fair price mind you), which makes your mileage lower and overall a nicer Termi. Let me talk to the wife and see what she says, but I may be able to get you what you are asking, or real close (if you are willing to negotiate down at all). No I would not try to low ball you.

Users who are viewing this thread