FS 03 silver, clean

mysterio

Established Member
Got a large project underway for my business that's going to need some capital, so I figured it's a good time to sell my Cobra coupe. That beats sucking up to some bank wanker for a loan.

Purchased in 09 from Wells Autos in No. VA. It has a clean carfax, and about 26xxx miles on it, very clean. Currently has around 34,700 miles on it. Not a DD, and it stays covered up most of the time, does not see rain. Stayed covered up all winter.

Car came with a CAI and tubular sub-frames.

What I've added:
  • SCT tuned by DTP in Va. Beach
    MGW short throw
    Magnaflow cat-back
    Powerslot (front) rotors from Lethal
    Hawk HPS front pads
    new BFG's on the back
    new battery last year
    after market Sony head unit, as the stock POS Mach kept swallowing CD's. Couldn't salvage it, so it's not available
    Fore hood vents (probably have the stock plastic junk ones laying around)
    'A' pillar gauges

Also cosmetics such as fuel door, black bumper lettering, caliper paint, short ant.

The car dyno'd at 420 with the listed mods. Stock pulley, though I suspect the previous owner had a pulley swap on it.

Car is *very* clean, and babyed. I've never tracked it, nor abused it. Had the 30k service done at Beach Ford here in Va. Beach, no issues. Car has won many trophies, including the pictured one of 'best in class' at the 2009 Mid-Atlantic Mustang round-up at Wynne Ford in Hampton, VA. I"m realistically estimating both the exterior and interior to be 8/10. I'd give the interior a 9, but it has a small stain on the driver's seat that I can't get off.

Asking price is $19,000 OBO. Absolutely no trades whatsoever, and no low-ballers please.

Plenty of pics at photobucket should help to answer questions:
Pictures by mysterio23464 - Photobucket

PM or post here for more info.

Last edited:

mysterio

Established Member
Since someone asked me, might as well add that the title is clean, free of any liens, and in-hand.

Carfax is clean, too, so PM me if you're interested and want the VIN.

mysterio

Established Member
Weather is warm, a nice time to visit Va Beach, hit the beach, and drive home with this Cobra. :burnout:

jimmah300

Established Member
very interested. any way i could come see the car this weekend? im from wilmington, NC and id drive up to see the car if its possible

mysterio

Established Member
very interested. any way i could come see the car this weekend? im from wilmington, NC and id drive up to see the car if its possible

Certainly, just let me know, and we can arrange something. BTW, if you know any folks in the Chrome Pony Mustang club down there, such as Frank or Virgil, they know my car and would probably give you an objective opinion on it.

mysterio

Established Member
i can come up any time next week and possibly this weekend so email [email protected] with the details and i look forward to seeing the car

Jimmah, there is a show-and-shine at the NAPA auto parts store in Elizabeth City this Sunday, 6/5, starting at 11am. It's being put on by the Chrome Pony Mustang club, and since our club supports them, and vice versa, a few of us are planning on coming down. Weather permitting, of course.

So there might be a good opportunity for you to see the car, and not have to drive up to Va. Beach. Of course, if you want to drive up here, that's fine too.

mysterio

Established Member
Will be making a decision Sun morning about going to that NAPA show in E. City, since the weather is calling for a chance of t-storms.

mysterio

Established Member
Didn't go to the show-and-shine, since I won't drive this in the rain if at all possible.

mysterio

Established Member
Funny you bought from Mike, he's my neighbor...

GL with the sale! I'm looking at Cobras but silver just isn't for me.

Yeah, when I was looking for a Cobra, I noticed that Wells Auto was getting them in at that time regularly. And he was able to find good ones, typically with low miles. Seemed as soon as he got one, it was gone quickly.

Not sure if he still gets them in regularly, but I"d buy from him again if that day rolls around again.

mysterio

Established Member
Edit: price lowered to 20k, since there's another silver 03 listed here for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread