FS/FT 03 Redfire Cobra (Saleen Clone) WILL TRAVEL!

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT
Redfire ext. with Black/Gray int.
56,xxx miles.
Supercharged 4.6L V8 with T-56 6 speed transmission

Mods:
Full Authentic Saleen body kit. Brand new and professionally fitted and painted.
Black Chrome Saleen Replica Wheels- Front 18x9 with 275/35/18 Sumittomos - Rear 18x10 with 315/30/18 Falkens
2.81 Metco Supercharger Pulley (adds 4-5lbs of boost)
BBK Cold Air Intake
Stage III Clutch
Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter with UPR Rock Crusher Handle and Saleen White Ball Knob
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
SCTx3 Tuner with Custom Tune for current setup and Free Tunes for Life from Bamatune

This Saleen Replica is the best of both worlds: the great syle of the S281 Saleen and the unmatched performance and durability of the 03/04 Terminator Cobra's. As it sits it should be putting down about 425-440 RWHP. All of the Saleen badging is correct and I retained the Cobras on the front grill and both fenders as well as the SVT badge on the rear, the only thing missing is the SALEEN windshield decal. As of the time of this posting the wheels and tires have less than 150 miles on them. The bumpers, side skirts and wing are from Stage 3 Motorsports who buys directly from Saleen. I had the whole car repainted when they put the kit on and just picked it back up less than 2 weeks ago. I have all of the documentation and certificates to prove it is an authentic SVT Cobra.

I don't need to get rid of the car but with the payment every month on top of the price of gas I only drive it on occasion and I feel bad just leaving it in the garage. I would be willing to do a local or semi-local trade for an 04-07 Subaru Impreza STI or 03-07 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I'd also be willing to swap for a US titled and bonded R33 Skyline if anyone has one. I'd take other trades (maybe a fox, old muscle, motorcylces) but I would need around $14k on top to pay off the loan.

Now for the fun part: I would be willing to drive this car to any location in the continental US for the right price. I'm located in MA/NH so if you want to get one (or even a few) people from the area to come check out the car for you and give you the ok I will drive it to your doorstep. PM me and we can work out the details. I'm looking to get $22,500 or best offer and your location will determine what I consider your best offer.

The seats aren't dirty, it's just the lighting.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/timsmith_0892/03 Cobra - Saleen/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

IMAG0168.gif

IMAG0170.gif

IMAG0172.gif

IMAG0174.gif

IMAG0169.gif

IMAG0183.gif

IMAG0179.gif

IMAG0175.gif

IMAG0177.gif

Last edited:

bullit4900

Established Member
nice car...i think you would have better luck if you would have left it alone instead of making it a clone..glws

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Yeah I don't doubt that. I didn't intend to sell it so I built it the way I wanted it. But as we all know, things change...

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
As much as I don't want to sell this car I would really like to see it go to someone who will drive it more. I've driven it less than 1000 miles since I bought it. I know it doesn't appeal to everyone with the Saleen kit on it but let's get this car sold! Like I mentioned above let me drive it right to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread