WTT my 2003 Mach 1 for your Cobra

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Looking to sell or trade for 03/04 Cobra. I will add money for the right Cobra, I dont have much but I can add some.

Azure Blue Mach 1 with Ford's famous 32V 4.6L engine with the functional shaker hood and a 5 speed manual transmission.

It has 50,800 miles, and it has been babied and loved since day one and it really shows. The Mach has always been garaged and hasn't seen rain or snow. The underbody is just as clean as the exterior and interior.

Absolutely everything works, no leaks anywhere, no squeeks, no rattles. Like I already mentioned, its been meticulously maintained and the the car really reflects that.

The following modifications have been done to the car by me in the last few months:
- Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
- MGW short shifter
- C&L cold air intake
- BBK off-road x-pipe
- Flowmaster mufflers
- brand new Hawk PC ceramic pads with new replacement rotors all around

I do have ALL the original parts so you can easily restore this car right back to stock. The only thing that I am missing are the factory wheels. My buddy got into accident a little while ago and barely had money to fix up his mustang so i gave them to him since he cracked 2 of his wheels and couldnt afford to replace them. In short, no factory rims, sorry.

I am asking $15,000 or a trade for a 03/04 Cobra

Please feel free to call/text me at 646 479 4002

The car IS located in Harrisburg, PA despite the NY plates. I recently moved to PA and haven't gotten PA plates just yet. I am in NY on the weekends though, so I can meet in PA during the week or in NY during the weekends.

Mach2.jpg

Mach15.jpg

Mach8.jpg

Mach7.jpg

Mach6.jpg

Mach4.jpg

Mach3.jpg

Mach5.jpg

Last edited:

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
Thank you! =)

Its a much sexier car in person, the pictures realllly dont do it justice. I dont know if its the paint or the shaker, but ive never owned a car that got more looks, compliments and thumbs up.

mbucky16

Established Member
I agree man. Idk what it is abt the Mach 1's but mine gets so much attention too. Nice ride by the way.

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
I've had flashy cars and cars that were much flashier than the Mach, but like i said, i hve never gotten 1/4 of the attention. And its always really good attention and smiles. I actually had two girls in a Mercury Cougar pull up to me just today and tell me that both i and the mach are super sexy. And thats a quote! Hahaha

Had i not been almost obsessing with the terminators, id keep the Mach for good but i can NOT stop wanting a cobra...just cant stop.

Last edited:

JDUB348

Established Member
Great looking car, but I don't see why any terminator owner would want to trade for a mach.. it is a down grade in power/performance. Again.. awesome looking mach though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
Great looking car, but I don't see why any terminator owner would want to trade for a mach.. it is a down grade in power/performance. Again.. awesome looking mach though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I will add some cash on top and maybe someones got a cobra with +80K and they wanna get into a car with a little less miles, mine with 50K. And lets be honest, Mach's are sexxxy looking cars (i truly believe that)

Also, do an eaton swap on a mach and you've got yourself a fast Mach that will walk away from most mildly modded cobras. :D

X3FBrian

Established Member
I will add some cash on top and maybe someones got a cobra with +80K and they wanna get into a car with a little less miles, mine with 50K. And lets be honest, Mach's are sexxxy looking cars (i truly believe that)

Also, do an eaton swap on a mach and you've got yourself a fast Mach that will walk away from most mildly modded cobras. :D

and the transmission will fall out the bottom of the car and the block will split. :/

Vladasapsvt

Established Member
I guess then you can argue that your IRS in your Cobra will fall apart first time you launch your 'all mighty' cobra. So ill have a blown trans and youll have a blown rear end, and at the end of the day, you and i will both be pushing them both down the track. In which case, ill win cause im lighter --> Ive got an aluminum block (the one you said will split with any boost)

Im not arguing that the machs are better cars (i clearly want to trade it for a cobra) but i also dont need the words of 'wisdom'.

After all, dont take my word for it, look at how many turbo and sc'd machs are around...with plenty of miles and are reliable and make respectable numbers. If you are trying to make 7-900 horse, then ill agree with you, the Mach is not your best choice, but will a stock bottom end on a Cobra really last that long with that much power?

Users who are viewing this thread