Established Member
SY 04 cobra vert (new price 20k)

sycobrapic.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0596_zpscbabd535.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
IMG_0676_zps83d8d77b.jpg
[/IMG]

Posting up my super clean 04 cobra. has 53k miles.Asking price is 21k. Well taken care of and tastefully modified with nothing but the best of parts. I bought the car off a member on here maybe 2 years ago now. Since then i have replaced some of the cheaper aftermarket parts with top quality parts. Just spent a ton of money on the irs with a fulltilt boogie racing bushing upgrade with the ford racing cover (wheel hop is gone!). Also had the car completly tuned with new spark plugs, fuel filter, and a fresh dyno the same time of install on the irs and other new parts. The car is in perfect condition with no scratches or dents, runs flawlessly, and sounds awesome!. Only reason for selling is because i want to get into a new F150 fx4.

mods are
stainless bassani catted x
stainless bassani 3" catback
2.8 upper pulley
boost bypass (done correctly)
cooling mod
cold air intake
stage 2 clutch
mgw shifter
eibach lowering springs
fulllength subframe connectors
Fulltiltboogie racing kit (whole kit with the ford racing diff cover)
light bar
soft tonneugh cover
staggered 17" black 03 cobra rims
new 275-40-17 nitto 555s in front
like new 315/35/17 nitto 55s in rear

the car dynoed at 473hp and 503tq just a few months ago at fastlane motorsports here in NC. also replaced the battery, altenator,fuel filter, and intercooler pump in the last 1k miles.

Only thing wrong with the car is the carpet is missing the plastic piece for the floor mat and the windshield has a very small nick in the glass but previous owner had that fixed and theres no problem with it.

Im sure there are a few things i am missing but for the most part that is it.

call or text for pics at 405-625-4370

Last edited:

marshall_cobra

Established Member
118 views and no interest!?

Clean car and lots of nice mods done to her. Almost the season to drive with the top down. Make an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread