2003 SVT Cobra 10th Vert

Brooks265

Established Member
2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary Convertible. This car has 27500 miles and comes from the factory with 6 speed transmission and supercharger. This car runs great with no mechanical problems. Interior is in great condition very clean car. Minor modifications include Basanni offroad x pipe, Flowmaster mufflers, K&N cold air intake, pro 5.0 short throw shifter. Also has a new set of tires. Only current problem with the car is the cd player will not load or eject cd's. A little history on the car, the current modifications that have been done to the car are the only ones that have ever been done. The car had some damage to the passenger door and had to have a new door. Title is clean. There were only 2003 of these cars produced and you wont find a better one at this price. $17,500 Feel free to contact me with any questions. Call or text @ (606)341-0005.

IMG_9941.JPG
IMG_9940.JPG
IMG_9944.JPG
IMG_9951.JPG
IMG_9952.JPG
IMG_9953.JPG
IMG_9955.JPG

Last edited:

Drock73

Established Member
I will be going to Chattanooga next month(from Wisconsin). If it is still available I will try to arrange a time to stop in to look at it.

Brooks265

Established Member
Door has been repaired. It was fixed before I bought it. They did a good job. Car looks great. At $19,000 I cant believe I still have it. Don't understand why no one is even coming to look at it.

Drock73

Established Member
I also am surprised it is still available. Just an observation though. I have asked you for more details about the car and close up pics of the door. You did not provide either. If you truly want to sell then start with helping the buyers make a sound decision by providing them with as much info as possible when they ask.

Drock73

Established Member
I messaged you back the other day Drock 73.

I had a detailed list of questions and asked for the pics. I do not believe you answered my questions. For me to feel comfortable making a $19k purchase being many states away, I need more info. Best of luck with your sale. Some will buy this soon.

Brooks265

Established Member
Yeah I'm no mechanic. I don't know the answers to all those questions. I mean the car is in great shape like I said I could take it to a ford dealer and have them check it out for you. I'd rather buyer come see it for them self. Maybe you could swing by on your way to Tennessee and check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread