One of the Fastest Terminators in the Country

shhak

Established Member
That's right folks...:rockon: Well, maybe not. I haven't done much research to back those claims up, but I can guarantee this sucker is bad a$$!!!

Been 4.92 @over 150mph in the 1/8. On an early shakedown pass it went 8.20 @172mph in the 1/4 and only went 5.34 @135 to the 1/8. Easily a 7 second "streetable" cobra right here.

Everything was new when the build was completed this summer. No expense spared nowhere....

Here's the details:
2003 DSG cobra. 29k miles on the body.
Wolfe 25.5 cage
UPR front end
Chris Alston Fab9 rear end
Mark Williams center section 40 spline axles and 4.10 gears
affco rear coil overs
Wolfe double adjustable uppers and lowers
Strange drag brakes on all 4 corners
Behind bars fuel tank
Chiseled Perf. intercooler tank with trans cooler
Precision PT3000 A/W intercooler
Weld V-series wheels. 17x4's and 15x12 double beadlocks
BS3 management system
RacePak dash
AMS1000
Leash bump box
Destroked 5.4 (299") built with the best
Ford GT heads fully ported
custom turbo cams
Marcella sheetmetal intake ($3500 alone)
235# Moran injectors
105 Wilson TB
Bridge Racing distributor drive
Weldon 2345A fuel pump
JW case glide with PTC converter
Twin Precision billet wheel 76's
Twin TurboSmart Wastegates
TurboSmart BOV
Custom turbo setup built by prostkr on here
and I'm sure the list could go on all night....

The car is currently taken back apart. Motor will be fresh, trans and converter have already been freshened up and are waiting to be put back in. Rear wheels are on order and will also come with new 275 MT pros. I had magnums on the rear but sold those to get the v-series to match the fronts. Motor should be ready to go back in within a couple weeks. Car will not leave my shop until it is complete and ready to race/drive....

The car is not a "street car" by a lot of peoples standards. However I cruise it pretty often. Has 2 kirkeys in it. There's some members on here who can vouch for the car. All the lights, turn signals, horns, etc work on the car.

I didn't cheap out on anything. If it needed it, I bought it. Took me over 4 years to build this thing. You won't find another one any nicer.

Asking $50k or would trade for something that catches my eye. It would easily cost double that to build one. Especially if you have any/much of the work done by others.

Now for the pics....

1173890_699127956768930_932124086_n_zpsc270cccd.jpg

6f0fce3f-1.jpg

20121121_170742.jpg

IMG_9470570511465_zps53e31aca.jpg

IMG_21287956454683_zps68fe24ba.jpg

20131027_164149_zps132ea5bd.jpg

shhak

Established Member
Forgot to mention. Car made 1229rwhp on only 25# of boost at 8,000 RPM on Q16 and we cruise on e85 and 15# of boost and it still makes 950rwhp at only 7500. Car is CRAZY on 30# of boost....

shhak

Established Member
awesome car, looks like your cleaning out the garage with this and the other thread lol. GLWS.

Just putting them out there. I've got plenty of shop space, so they're not hurting anything just sitting. I'm just getting into a new business and probably won't have time to mess with them much for a while. This one, I've got well over $100k invested in, so I'm not exactly itching to lose $65-$75k..lol

GTpower01

Established Member
Holy crap that thing is nasty !!!! GLWS and don't sell her to a 18year old haha... Man, Crazy fast!

badboysbailagnt

Established Member
ive been checking out your pics of it on facebook. That a very bad ass ride. Do you have many miles on it on the street. im guessing the radiator goes up into the bumper a good ways. Does it stay cool on the street?

shhak

Established Member
ive been checking out your pics of it on facebook. That a very bad ass ride. Do you have many miles on it on the street. im guessing the radiator goes up into the bumper a good ways. Does it stay cool on the street?

I've actually put probably 5-600 miles on it on the street. Car never gets over 170-180* even in town. I've taken it on about a 35 mile trip from home to a cruise and thrn cruised home as well. Its never even attempted to get hot. I get a little nervous on the street with it though. Not worried about the car breaking down or getting pulled over. More worried about some idiot not paying attention and running into it.lol. It'd be a bad day for that guy.

shhak

Established Member
Will trade even or down. Looking for something like a corvette, E55, viper, basically something cool to drive. Don't have enough time to race to justify this one.

shhak

Established Member
Would make a nice daily grocer getter haha.

Awesome car and times. GLWS

I've taken it out for ice cream plenty of times. Brought it up on the brake at a stoplight once and scared some old guy bad enough he made a right turn and left instead of waiting on the light.

Users who are viewing this thread