14V battery voltage while running ok???

Cman01

hello
Established Member
So I finally got the Shelby up and running after the winter's hibernation during which time I did a few things, one of them some of you might know is that I did the lightweight Odyssey battery mod.

2 weeks ago I got it going with this battery and I only drove it around my hood for about 20-30mins before parking it till tonight when I actually got it out for real on the highway and bombing around for about an hour or so.

My battery voltage with this battery was hovering around 14-14.1V occasionally going to 13.9V, the previous years with the OE battery it would be around 14.2-14.3V. During storage the OE battery went on a tender, same with the Odyssey battery after installation and the 2 weeks before I start driving it today.

Car starts fine so far (keeping an eye on it) and tonight it's not on a tender as I want to see if the car will start tomorrow morning like normal without being on it.

Is the voltage shown with this battery good while driving? Headlights weren't on but was running the radio and AC (I have Nav in the car).

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread