195,000 miles and finally a 12

98_Undertaker

Established Member
After basically taking last year away from really doing anything with the car except for the occasional drive and thinking about selling it a few times I decided to change some stuff and keep it. My goal was to just go 12's with the stock engine, transmission and a street tire not sure if a 555r counts but I'll take the 12 either way.

The 60' sucked but the 112 MPH was nice. I was in the left lane the first two passes and spun so I switched to the right and lowered the launch RPM and it bogged and didn't get another run in.

Completely stock engine
Stock 3650 with a spec 3 clutch
SRA swap, 4.10's, UPR double adjustable upper and lowers, strange 10 way.
Bassani o/r x with SLP LM1
bigs and littles with shitto 555r's
A/C delete and the typical basic weight taken out

17409544_10102252260534113_880810312_n.jpg

98_Undertaker

Established Member
went back yesterday made two passes the first I missed 4th and let out at the 1000 ft mark. Been wondering what it would have went since. Same setup as above just a click stiffer on the shocks and got the 555's hotter, wasn't worried about the lights just focused on figuring out the launch.

Last edited:

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I'm jealous.. Yesterday was supposed to be a test n tune and cancelled for weather, 3rd in a row. Now have to wait another month. Seattle weather is really pissing me off right now.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
I'm jealous.. Yesterday was supposed to be a test n tune and cancelled for weather, 3rd in a row. Now have to wait another month. Seattle weather is really pissing me off right now.

I moved to Lexington Kentucky from a rain forest in western North Carolina so I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread