1967 Ford Mustang Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC Mystic

Established Member
Hey guys, my girlfriend is selling her car.

It's a 1967 Mustang coupe, black paint and black leather interior.

The paint was done by the last owner, the body is arrow straight but there are some runs, and it has dry spots etc. It looks like someone didn't buff or sand between coats at all but it would be really easy to paint whatever color your want. With a good block sanding and repaint it needs next to no body work. Originally a dark blue car with blue metallic interior.

The chrome and brightwork has mostly all been replaced and is 95% condition I'd say. The largest majority of the original stuff comes with the car.

The interior as said is black, most of it has been replaced. It needs a couple accessories, the chrome on the steering column hazard is flaking and needs new chrome gauge centers etc just some nick nacks.

The seats are mint, I don't know if its the correct grain pattern for that year Mustang but they're well done and in excellent condition 99.9%

Headliner needs to be re-stretched but is in great shape, may do this myself.

original headlight switch, works. gauge lights work, light up green. needles need to be repainted, may do this myself if i get time. all gauges work.

The motor is a crate motor from Ford. 1974 Maverick 302 block with edelbrock performer intake and 4 barrel carb, i'll have to pull the air cleaner off later and check what it is, it's escaping me currently.

Clutch feedback is superb, if i could run that clutch in my sn-Cobra or Fox i would all day long, if someone knows please tell me how. . . .

Car is responsive, I respect her car and have never gotten into it like I do with my own but let me say it is no slouch.

It has a 3 speed manual and at tip throttle position in has a stout pull.

The block it was supplied with it by the last owner was said to be the original 289 the factory put in it, we still have this. I believe this to be true but would have to go back to verify that again for your assurance.

It was an original North Carolina car and she has maintenance records on it going back to

drum brakes on all 4 corners but I can easily stand the car on it's nose, it really does stop very well. Manual steering but again it's really not a bear like you may think it would be.

The car would be extremely easy to give a proper restoration, it's not far off at all it just in the details.
I honestly believe with half a year and 4-5k invest in the right manner the value could be doubled.

Not shown in the photos but it now has an Alpine cd deck with bluetooth and 2 kickers 12's in the trunk with a keenwood amp, either 800 or 1---watt, can't remember but they sound solid. The audio system can go with the car or be easily removed depending on preference.

This is a really nice car and if i didn't already have the mystic and fox i would try to buy it myself but it's just not feasible for me.

It's a ball to drive and someone is going to have a great time in their new '67 coupe, I personally had a blast everything time i got to take this car for a drive

DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE SOMEONE THE HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS EVER ! ! ! !

You can call me 24/7 and I will be happy to answer any questions about this car, if you want photos of the floor pans at 2 am and you're serious about buying that's fine, I will make that happen

I am extremely motivated to get this car sold so she can get a car she will enjoy driving in the rain and cold as a daily driver.

The car has been compression tested in the last year by Fast lane and the car was given the thumbs up overall and the rings were solid, you're welcome to have the car looked at a local shop.

910-528-5453

Location is Pinehurst NC, asking 13,500

32360_884477807662_141552413_n.jpg

298480_695583338692_2028414898_n.jpg

312898_695583293782_1955114613_n.jpg

312026_695583418532_1239591070_n.jpg

311930_695583523322_1149365738_n.jpg

not show in pics but the radio was replaced with an alpine with blue tooth deck and there are 2 kicker 12's in the trunk with a kenwood amp. could easily be removed depending on price and preference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread