1992 Mustang Hellion Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollintegra

Established Member
While im not wanting to do this, I know im not making any progress on it and I need something else. Before I start this is a project it does not run. With saying that everything is there to finish it and everything is top dollar.
Body is straight, painted in 2008 Mazda Snowflake Pearl, Id say the body and paint is about a 7/10.
New interior pieces to clean up the inside in 2010.
Hellion Turbo System purchased in 2011.
Aluminum heads puchased in 2012
302 FSB all machine shop 2012

Alittle back ground on the car I purchased it from a good friend, Bought the trubo kit for it, drove it trying to get everything in tune before the main tune and I blew a head gasket.So then puchased new heads and the drove it and threw a rod. I picked up another block from a buddy, had the machine work done and havent touched it since. Id say the whole project is about 85% complete. It has 93 Cobra wheels that were powder coated a grey. battery in trunk,AEM wideband, Kurgan Motorsports tune with the SCT chip in the ECM, King cobra clutch.

Between the car and all of the aftermarket goodies on it I myself have $13,000 in it.
Link to the turbo system
79-93 Mustang Single Turbo System - 350 to 850 HP

Any questions feel free to ask...I know its alot to read and Im sure I left some out.
Call or Text 618-five7zero-eight2seven9
-Brad
$8500 OBO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread