2001 Ford Lightning For Sale- Built Motor, Low Miles

Sinderblock

Established Member
I am selling my 2001 Lighting. I hate having to part ways with it, but with the birth of our daughter, we need something a with a little more room; my loss is your gain.

The motor is a built JLP short block and only has about 40k miles on it (it was put in new when I bought the truck in 2010) and the rest of the truck has just over 80,000 miles on it. It also has a 2.3 Kenne Bell and all the supporting mods. It made
505rwhp/610tq on a fairly conservative tune. It has primarily been a daily driver and kept in the garage throughout the winter or in bad weather. It runs great and has been an awesome truck!

I will list all the mods I can recall:

JLP Built Short Block
2.3 Kenne Bell
C&L Plenum
GT-500 Single Blade Throttle Body
JLP Cold Air/Ram Air
8# Lower Pulley
BA2400 MAF
60# Injectors
Ported '03-'04 heads
ARP 220 Head Studs
NGK BR7EF Plugs
Dual Pass Intercooler
Meziere Electric Water Pump
LFP Electric Fan

Dynatech Longtube Headers
Bassani X-pipe
Bassani Catback
Factory Tech Valve Body
Stifflers X-Brace
Stifflers Drive Shaft Safety Loop

Chrome Lightning Wheels
Bedrug
Sony MP3 Head Unit
Infinity 5x7s
Thunderform box with Dual 10" subs

I'm sure I forgot some, but will be happy to answer any and all questions. I am in Hampton Roads Virginia. Asking $17,000 OBO. Shoot me a text at 4053653182 (easiest way to reach me)or shoot me a message on here. You can call, but I don't usually answer numbers I don't know so just leave a voicemail. Also I have pics and can take one's of anything you might want, the website is just giving me a hard time uploading them except one. Here is a link to the Craigslist post which has most of the same stuff but with pics: https://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/6238982424.html

And a link to the listing on Lightningrodder:
http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/21-trucks-sale/374682-2001-ford-lightning-sale-built-motor-low-miles-$17000.html
IMG_1496.jpg

Sinderblock

Established Member
No problem...well hopefully not, as I said the website was giving me problems uploading any pics, that's why there's only this one. We're actually on our way to a pediatrician appointment but I'll take one when I get back this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread