2002 GT 5 speed *NEW MOTOR/TRANS/CLUTCH

alecreynolds02

As the title says I have an 02 GT, it's a premium GT so it's got black leather and the Mach 500 stereo in it. Really nice car I've owned it for almost 4 years now but I need to get back in a truck for work. The original motor developed a knock right at 100,xxx miles, so I bought a used 2v and tore it down to the block for all new seals/gaskets from oil pan to head gaskets. Car itself has 104xxx. Transmission blew a week after the new motor was installed, so I put a brand new Tremec 3650 (with a 1 year warranty)in it with a McLeod Super Street clutch good for 450 hp. All work done by Climaxx Motorsports in Alexandria, and I can have a meeting set up with the mechanic for any interested buyers. The mods are as follows:

-Edelbrock Victor JR. intake manifold with matching fuel rails
-Custom 6061 intake elbow
-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-Diablosport predator tuner
-4.10 gears
-Short throw
-17x9 and 17x10 AM Bullit style wheels with 245/45 fronts and 275/45 rears

Probably more I'm forgetting, and can discuss more with anyone serious about the car, but you get the idea. I have receipts totaling close to my asking price for motor, tranny, clutch and all the parts that went with it. I'm asking $6500 obo any questions feel free to text/call me at 859512397three my name is Alec.

alecreynolds02

As the title says I have an 02 GT, it's a premium GT so it's got black leather and the Mach 500 stereo in it. Really nice car I've owned it for almost 4 years now but I need to get back in a truck for work. The original motor developed a knock right at 100,xxx miles, so I bought a used 2v and tore it down to the block for all new seals/gaskets from oil pan to head gaskets. Car itself has 104xxx. Transmission blew a week after the new motor was installed, so I put a brand new Tremec 3650 (with a 1 year warranty)in it with a McLeod Super Street clutch good for 450 hp. All work done by Climaxx Motorsports in Alexandria, and I can have a meeting set up with the mechanic for any interested buyers. The mods are as follows:

-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-4.10 gears
-Short throw

Probably more I'm forgetting, and can discuss more with anyone serious about the car, but you get the idea. I have receipts totaling close to my asking price for motor, tranny, clutch and all the parts that went with it. I'm asking $6500 obo any questions feel free to text/call me at 859512397three my name is Alec.
I can reduce the size on mine, and I have often. What phone?
just
I can reduce the size on mine, and I have often. What phone?
just got a brand new iPhone still trying to figure it out

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I do also, just click on the picture and select that little three line deal next to the trash, select the crop icon next to the cancel icon and reduce away.

alecreynolds02

_storage_emulated_0_Vault_Downloads_IMG_20131013_124245_006.jpg

-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-4.10 gears
-Short throw

-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-4.10 gears
-Short throw

-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-4.10 gears
-Short throw

-75mm throttle body
-24 lb injectors
-BBK cold air intake
-BBK longtube headers
-Bassani off-road x-pipe
-4.10 gears
-Short throw

*Having trouble uploading pics, says they're too large. Any help would be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread