2003 DSG Cobra for sale in Texas

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
My '03 DSG Cobra is for sale. I am the original owner and it has been well maintained. It currently has 55k on the clock. It has always been garged, except for the last 5 months. It has a few mods(nothing crazy). I will post more info and pics later.........just trying to see if there is any interest. I am asking $17,800.

More later.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
damn good price! Under 60k miles for under $18k. I'd say there's going to be lot of interest.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
2003cobra6df.jpg

2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mustang Cobra
A.K.A. “THE TERMINATOR COBRA”
#6009 of a build of 8394 coupes sold in ‘03
One of 851 dark shadow grey with dark charcoal leather coupes
Dark charcoal leather was the only interior offered on Dark shadow Grey coupes

Dyno-testing on a MUSTANG DYNO resulted in 394 rwhp with 388 rwtq.

Engine / Performance Modifications
WMS Cold Air Induction with K&N filter
Steeda Tri-Ax Short-throw Shifter
Steeda Double-Hook Quadrant and firewall adjuster
Steeda Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop
Steeda (Borla) SS Cat-Back

Suspension / Handling Modifications
Steeda Caster / Camber Plates
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
Steeda Full Lenght Sub-Frame Braces

Styling / Graphics Modification
Cobra Grill Emblem
Bumper Build Number
FMC Cobra Bra
Steeda Decal Kit
Steeda Sidewinder Graphics
FMC Locking Gas Cap
Steeda License Plate Frame
Rear Cobra Bumper Letters
Steeda Billet Aluminum Door Sill Plates
FMC Billet Aluminum Shifter Bezel Trim Ring
Steeda Billet Aluminum Shit Knob
Steeda Billet Aluminum Oil Cap
Steeda Billet Aluminum Radiator Cap
Steeda Billet Aluminum Brake Reservoir Cap
Steeda Billet Aluminum Power Steering Cap
Steeda Billet Aluminum Fuse Box Cover
Steeda Floor Mats

The image of the car is about 3 years old. The car still looks the same, except for the decals on the rear quater window are gone and the windshield banner needs to be replaced.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
nice car, gl with the sale
love my dsg, best color on these cars overall IMO

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
While I look for some more pics, here is a little more history on the car and my situation.

My wife and I have had numerous stangs and cobras. At one time our collection was at five (four cobras and a GT). We are not into the racing scene, more the cruising and car show scene. Our cars have always been garaged. We relocated about 3 years ago, and that is when we started unloading some of the stangs, due to the fact that our new place only has a 3 car garage and my wife's photography business leaves little time to enjoy the cars. We plan on keeping my '98 Steeda Cobra and the wife's '03 Saleen, but it is time for me to get a more useful daily driver. And besides, my wife's new daily driver (MB C300), has moved the '03 Cobra out of the garage......and it is killing me!!!!

Someone buy it and give it a proper home!!! :)

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
Still looking for more pics, I will take some new ones this weekend.

If you go to our website Albrecht Artistic Photography.........photography about you, from the heart. , look at the March 2008 archive in the blog, there is another image there.

Actually, I haven't posted images on a message board in a couple of years and I don't remember my photobucket account.......so I will probably create a page with some more pics on the blog and link to that..........check back later.

Last edited:

SStupid

Established Member
I think you're priced just about right. The value of these cars is waning a little lately, with age, and the introduction of the Camaro.

STEEDA SNAKES

Established Member
not trying to be an ass but you said your wife is a photographer and you can't find pic's?

HAHA :lol::lol: I knew someone would come-back with a remark something like that, after I made that statement!! As I said, the photography business leaves little time for the cars........check the site, you will see what I mean. I can find plenty of pics of couples, brides, weddings, babies, seniors, etc., and I can find numerous, recent images of the '98 Steeda Cobra and the '03 Saleen Speedster. Just haven't taken any of the '03 Cobra within the last 2 years.

Back to the car........it is in great shape, could probably use a brake job (55k, still original brakes), tires before to long.....and some wiper blades. Other than that the interior is in great shape and the exterior still looks very, very good.

I found a couple pics from '07, I will try to post them.:thumbsup:

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
damn man I wish I would have seen this car a few months ago. I wouldn't be working on mine if I had, I'd be driving yours!

Sweet price

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
your located in victoria texas??? Am i Right? Im real close by in CC. But just alittle weary on the miles... great price for the miles...but its alittle more than I want really... i dont know... have to think. I have a DSG GT and when i get a cobra this is the color I want... but hmm

Users who are viewing this thread