2003 Mach 1 fresh air vent

Fomoco69

Established Member
14,000 miles like new....when climate control in vent mode set to cold / not A/C...air still feels warm ?

my04mach

Established Member
14,000 miles like new....when climate control in vent mode set to cold / not A/C...air still feels warm ?

What kind of temperatures are you seeing outside where you live. Mine has pretty warm feeling air when it's in the 60's or higher outside. I've always assumed the air inlet to the HVAC system is somewhere where it's getting some of the heat from the engine bay. I've never taken a temp reading, but it's warmer than the other two cars we have given the same outdoor conditions.

Fomoco69

Established Member
What kind of temperatures are you seeing outside where you live. Mine has pretty warm feeling air when it's in the 60's or higher outside. I've always assumed the air inlet to the HVAC system is somewhere where it's getting some of the heat from the engine bay. I've never taken a temp reading, but it's warmer than the other two cars we have given the same outdoor conditions.[/QUOTY
Yesterday it was approx 68 Degrees outside & thats what I was thinking also , but just wanted a second opinion.....big engine small car

Fomoco69

Established Member
Thats what I was thinking also....big engine , small car.....yesterday it was approx 68 degrees outside

Users who are viewing this thread