2003 Torch Red 10th Convertible | KB 2.8h | True Forged | ~35k miles

brianstrawberry

Established Member
SOLD!

Up for sale is my 2003 Torch Red 10th Anniversary Cobra Convertible. I am the second owner from when I purchased it mostly stock with less than 7k miles from a dealer in 2007. The Kenne Bell and supporting systems were added in 2009 at just under 30k miles (when I stopped using the car as my daily). Currently mileage is right under 35,700. The custom tune is set for 18.5lbs on 93 octane and made approximately 650/600 to the wheel.

Modifications are as follows:
• Polished KB 2.8H
• MAC LT Headers
• Billetflow idlers
• JLT short ram air
• JLT catch can
• Lower pulley
• MAC short O/R X pipe
• Borla Stingers
• Killer Chiller V2
• SCT / Livewire
• SCT MAF
• GT Fuel Pumps
• 60# Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel Lines
• Modified FPDM
• (~500 miles new) McLeod RXT clutch
• 26 spline input shaft, TOB, etc.
• MGW Short-throw (Orange I believe)
• IRS brace
• Full-length subframe connectors
• Steeda springs
• TF IC Expansion Tank (polished)
• Fore black hood vents
• LFP head cooling
• True Forged – Turn Eight Wheels
• Toyo R888
Brand new (6/5/2017):
• Front and rear DBA drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads
• Front and rear steel MM brake lines
• AC service maintenance with full evacuation and recharge including replacement of seals

I am located in Raleigh, NC. Over the years Piedmont Custom Motorsports (PCM) and Randy Haywood have done essentially all of the performance and service work on the vehicle and I have a folder with most of the receipts and paperwork. I have many extra factory and aftermarket parts in storage that I will provide to the buyer, including the factory Eaton. I consider myself highly critical, and overall she is in great shape.

A few maintenance items that need attention:
The aftermarket radio/head unit has failed, but I still have the factory unit which I've been considering putting back in. Also the aftermarket boost and wideband gauges are ready to be replaced (back lights are failing). To go in their place I have on hand a brand new set of custom Speedhut SVT gauges made to match the OEM dash. I'm happy to work with the buyer on how they want to address these items.

IMG_1069.JPG

$25,000 FIRM
I will be putting together a photo album and posting more pictures over the next few days, weather permitting.

PM, Email or Call
[email protected]
919-760-5656

Last edited:

fitforspeed

Established Member
Still waiting to see those pics you were going to post. Probably help if you did a quick running video as well. Buyers love to hear and see something running.

brianstrawberry

Established Member
These last pictures identify with full disclosure the few known cosmetic issues. There is a chip in the black paint on the inside of the driver's side convertible top frame. Also, the black paint on the inlet of the Kenne Bell is beginning to chip/flake.
IMG_0482.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG

brianstrawberry

Established Member
Last, a few quick videos of idle outside the car, at the dash and looking at the motor.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see anything else or at different angles. Happy to text and send pictures one on one by request as well.

brianstrawberry

Established Member
7f0d7ee54c02bb890888ec2d7b8f1ee8.jpg
6e049a2abe43d7eccb36ce997d4e31d1.jpg
96701ec300b3eb5dda5290c469875674.jpg

I spent some time on the cobra today

I'll be posting the new aftermarket suspension and brakes parts that were never installed in the marketplace later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread