2014 GT500 FS, KB 2.8 LC and Moser 9"

NIXDSG

Established Member
**Sold**

I’m selling my 2014 GT500 which I bought new in July 2013. The car is in great condition and has been maintained regularly with Amsoil. Ordered with Recaro's, SGM & stripe delete, SVTPP. It currently has 5800 miles on it. The front air dam has some damage/scrapes but I have new Ford parts in the box. I can forward full sized pictures on request.
I have made the following updates to the car:

Kenne Bell 2.8 LC w/ 3” pulley, Tuned by Lund
OR-H pipe, bullet resonators, stock mufflers
Moser M9 axle, 35 spline, WaveTrac, braced, aluminum carrier, 4.10 gears
2012 rear disc and mounts, allows 15” rims
BMR LCA with poly/rod end, adjustable
BMR upper mount and UCA , adjustable
BMR Anti Sway bar, adjustable
BMR Panhard bar, adjustable
Raptor shift light
Line lock
N2MB WOT Box
Nitto DR, 1,500 miles(?)

I love the 4.10 gears, makes the car a pleasure to drive. 1500 rpm at 60 mph, 180 rpm at 70 mph.

I have WELD rims/tires that can included. They are near new, perfect condition. 15x10 rear and 18x5 front, 6 passes on these tires. M/T Street ET on rear.

All stock removed parts are available with the car including the supercharger and catted H-pipe. The stock axle is not available as it was not worth keeping (gear whine and twisted axles).

Asking $49,000 includes extra Weld rims
Asking $48,000 car only

20170707_072026 sm.jpg
IMG_4248 sm.jpg

Last edited:

NIXDSG

Established Member
Thx for the kind words! I see you've had a lot of the same vehicles I've owned: '03 Cobra, Black '12 GT500, and a SC GT! They've all been good car to me. I have good memories upgrading and driving them.

This '14 is a GREAT car, runs real strong and I love the new 4.10 gears. Only selling due to changing life priorities.

Also, the title is in hand and the car is located in central Illinois ready for a new owner.

NIXDSG

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
No problem..yea since I was 16 I have had a mustang, the 02 gt was my first and sure was a blast with the kenne bell on that small car!

NIXDSG

Established Member
Thx for the comments.

If you mean by "drag Pack" the Moser M9 axle, not likely. That was installed after spending too much time & money to get the 8.8 to work and still ending up with whiney gears and twisted axle shafts. I decided that the 9" was the only real answer. I sold my old 8.8 to a fellow GT500 owner as a stop gap, as he just grenaded his 8.8 and needed something under his car to drive it. Now he too is installing a 9" axle. I never should have wasted my time working on the 8.8 (welded tubes, 9" ends, Moser axles, bearing support cover, ...) but I had hoped I could make it work, and it did for a little while. I know some have made the 8.8 survive, but I'll venture that more have not.

That 9" is perfect under the car and will stay where it is as long as the car is mine. But there is a way I'll sell that "drag pack" to you :)

NIXDSG

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Good God nice car.

Whats your best pass with the KB? Surely not what's in your sig?

GLWS!!

NIXDSG

Established Member
Gimmie11s,

I have not been to the track in it's current configuration. Best numbers I can give you are last year with the 8.8 and 3.73 gears. Those numbers were 11.28 @130 mph, with a 1.8 60'. It had a slight boog at the launch then went strong from there. This was granny shifting. With a proper launch there is much more there!

Just the same, good thing I didn't get a better launch. Upon inspection after that run I found twisted axles, a better launch might have broke them.

NIXDSG

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great! Killer price for the mod list and car.
GLWS

NIXDSG

Established Member
Currently at 5878 miles, I've been driving a little to work and back. So miles will go up some when the weather is nice.

Beautiful one owner that runs strong and look great doing it!

NIXDSG

NIXDSG

Established Member
Updated price.
$49,000 plus Weld rims & tires
$48,000 stock rims only

Great price, tell me I'm wrong.
One owner, great shape.

NIXDSG

Users who are viewing this thread