2017 Fastest cobra list ideas

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Well it's that time of year again. We're coming down to about 2 months left for the 2016 list and it's time to ask for suggestions for next years list. Should we add anything? Should we remove anything? Should we keep the Facebook group?

We currently have a top 10 for each below.
Overall
TVS
KB
Whipple
Turbo
Eaton
Pump Gas (93-91 only no E-85 or race fuel)
Street driven (Must be driven to and from the track)
Manual Trans
Stock Motor
Drag Radial
IRS
1/8

Last edited:

Evo2SVT

Established Member
I'm getting ready to start a new list. Last chance for suggestions

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Cause its the same as the turbo list except one blower car

True, but it's still nice to have it there. Just my personal opinion here. You have done so much for this over the years that I will go along with whatever, but will always have input. Thanks for doing this again.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
True, but it's still nice to have it there. Just my personal opinion here. You have done so much for this over the years that I will go along with whatever, but will always have input. Thanks for doing this again.
Thanks man, I'm just looking for input on how to make it better. I appreciate the feedback

ctgreddy

Established Member
I say overall and pump gas isn't needed. Hell if you want i'd just do the power adder categories, turbo, kb, whipple, tvs, eaton, other(nitrous/procharger).

Also I say cars that use nitrous should have their own category and not go in with the blowers. But that's whatever.

And yes to the facebook group! There's been some good discussions in it and makes it easier to update times.

Users who are viewing this thread