95 R # 235?

Speedfreek

Established Member
Anyone know this car? I've found it locally for sale and it has been raced. in the sunlight you can see imprints where it was lettered up just can't make any of them out. Figured I would ask here if anyone knew the car. It's got 30k on it and had a 4pt bar and slotted rotors and a few other odds and ends.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Sorry this took so long to get back to you on. This is from the SCOA database records. My first info on this car is 11-26-01 when it was offered in an estate sale. It had 28,000 miles at that time, no racing and had extensive documentation. The only mod was a stereo. It was in area code 845 then.

I tried tracing the car down before I bought the Zippo car but I was not able to reach the estate administrator.

It was on ebay 10-20-05 with white R rims and showing 30,000 miles. It was offered by Road Scholars Automotive Group in Raleigh, NC. It sold for $17,800. It included the original rims, bolt-in roll bar and off road exhaust. The rear interior 1/4 trim panels are gone. No mention of decals.

And for a shameless plug for the SCOA: This is the kind of information we have in the SCOA db. It has been building for over 10 years now. If someone asks about a specific car I will gladly look info up. If you don't have your car registered I would encourage you to do so. It helps complete the records and also protects your ownership should others inquire about your car.

Tom

Speedfreek

Established Member
Tom #235 is currently for sale at Jacky Jones Ford in Hayesville NC. It has gray aftermarket r's on it now the interior is complete. Cross drilled rotors and a few other things. 30 thousand or so on the mileage. Sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread