AMC The Walking Dead

Kiohtee

Established Member
I believe Daryl is cluing Rick in to the whereabouts of Negan's compound. But whatever it is, Rick seemed to understand it. Also, does anyone else think those three graves are empty of bodies but full of something else? :shrug:

strengthrehab

Established Member
According to fb, Darryl used eye blinks to draw attention to "East", so maybe that is the direction of Negan's compound.

My gf suggested guns in the graves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
okay, doing my best sleuthing... and using the image below as a reference:

image.jpg

i was able to decode the blinks and lucille taps. during the scene where rick and darryl are looking at each other while rick has lucille, darryl was telling rick we're on easy street and it feels so sweet cause the world is but a treat when you're on easy street16 and we're breaking out the good champagne we're sitting pretty on the gravy train and when we sing every sweet refrain repeats right here on easy street.

mr2cam

Established Member

View attachment 77376

i was able to decode the blinks and lucille taps. during the scene where rick and darryl are looking at each other while rick has lucille, darryl was telling rick we're on easy street and it feels so sweet cause the world is but a treat when you're on easy street16 and we're breaking out the good champagne we're sitting pretty on the gravy train and when we sing every sweet refrain repeats right here on easy street.

lmao

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

View attachment 77376

Ass!! LOL

Kiohtee

Established Member

There's a special place in hell for people like you. :lol:

strengthrehab

Established Member

View attachment 77376

New version of being Rick Rolled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

View attachment 77376

You jackass. Here's someone who did actual checking on it:

https://goo.gl/aU9KlF

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

View attachment 77376

LOL!

So who else thinks that Rick had them doctor the books and he actually does have some guns hidden away? I'm not buying him bowing down to Negan completely like this. He's up to something.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
All of y’all lol’ing for Fuzzy doing that, SMH. He just slid his dick down your throat and y’all thank him

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
LOL!

So who else thinks that Rick had them doctor the books and he actually does have some guns hidden away? I'm not buying him bowing down to Negan completely like this. He's up to something.

There's no doubt in my mind that Gabriel buried guns. Negan said he was going to take half their shit. Rick took inventory, made up a fake ledger of only a handful of their arsenal, then had the rest buried and/or hidden around Alexandria.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
There's no doubt in my mind that Gabriel buried guns. Negan said he was going to take half their shit. Rick took inventory, made up a fake ledger of only a handful of their arsenal, then had the rest buried and/or hidden around Alexandria.

That's what I'm thinking. At least if he was smart that's what he would've done. Although I don't see the sense in giving up that RPG lol.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know if Rick had enough time to snap out of what happened to Abe and Glenn to think about hiding some of the guns.

Seemed to be in that defeatist mode till the very end. Who knows though since they faked Maggies death. And if there's any truth to the Morse code.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
a website i read pointed out that it seemed like everyone else was getting ready to strike back at negan despite rick imploring subservience... that way they'll be ready when rick finally snaps out of it or grows some balls again.

either that or i think tension will build pushing rick to fight back. whether it's the people depending on him for protection or he just gets tired of thanking negan.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... Although I don't see the sense in giving up that RPG lol.

I was thinking the same damned thing! Then again, he might figure if he gives up a piece of heavy firepower, then Negan won't be suspicious that he's holding out on weapons.

kaz109

Established Member

Why are you still watching the show?

Kiohtee

Established Member
IIRC Morgan was building a jail or holding cell type place somewhere inside Alexandria a little while back. Anyone who keeps up with the comics probably has a good idea what's coming...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
IIRC Morgan was building a jail or holding cell type place somewhere inside Alexandria a little while back. Anyone who keeps up with the comics probably has a good idea what's coming...
Lets just say, his contract has been extended for quite a while. I can already imagine all the people crying about it later on LOL

Users who are viewing this thread