Auto Mafia Tuning

Luviathan_5.0

Established Member
Hello everyone, I'm looking at potential tuners to work with for all future mods for my 2016 Mustang GT. I've been comparing tuners considering reputation, what they offer, and relative costs. Someone referred me to Auto Mafia Racing, and notice that their prices are very competitive. Especially when it comes to tune revisions, and going from N/A to Boosted/Nitrous applications. However I've never really spoken to anyone with first hand experience and would like to know if anyone here has and if their work is quality. I really appreciate your input. Below is a link to their site

https://automafiaracing.com

(UPDATE)

After i posted this, i decided to go ahead and give them a chance and purchased they're Remote Custom Tuning service with E-85. I immediately received the form you have to fill out pertaining to vehicle specs, and current modifications so they can tune to my vehicles exact specifications. After sending the form to them, i was expecting a 5-7 day turn around time. However I was shocked to received my first custom tune for 93 octane in a fraction of that time. I uploaded the tune and we found the car was running lean. It turns out the Airaid MXP CAI I'm running has no insert which turns out is actually a good thing because it can make more power due to the 110mm inlet. The immediately got to work I revising the tune. A cpl and revisions later we got the tune ironed out and immediately started on the E-85 tune. Several hours later after many datalogs and revisions, wet had the tube dialed in.
I'm extremely pleased with the end result and my decision to go with Auto Mafia Racing. They sent me my initial tunes right away. What really impressed me though was there level of customer support and how much time and work they put into getting my car properly tuned for both 93, and E-85. I recommend anyone looking for a one-stop shop with integrity and top notch customer support to go to Auto Mafia Racing for all your performance needs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread