benton ky school shooting

90lx

Established Member
I don't know how to post links, but a school shooting happened in a small town about 40 minutes north of me this morning and it absolutely breaks my heart as I have kids close ages of those affected. It really hits home when something like this happens so close. If someone who is better with a computer wants to post a link, that would be great. I had to give my kids a hug and tell them how much I loved them after I got home from work today after hearing of this. Sometimes we take life for granted. May God be with all the kids and family's affected.

Lzr96Snake

burning up in speed
Established Member
I live about 20 minutes away. My oldest daughter goes to Marshall Co middle. Her school was on lockdown most of the morning and the whole district is off tomorrow. It was a terrible day for a lot of people around here.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
he'll be back on the streets by the time he's 21 to then do something stupid once again for sure. our liberal system sucks at protecting victims only suspects smh

will be labeled "Mental" and rehabilitated when he should be labeled "Asshole". yea at 15 years old I was well aware of right and wrong and so does this little asshole at 15!

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Why doesn't the death penalty automatically apply to pieces of shit like this? Why are we wasting our tax dollars. Make an example out of him instead of giving him an attorney to be able to try and lessen his sentence or possibly remove it. Oh wait, then lawyers wouldn't get paid.

After all of these shootings over the many years, has a common motivator or explanation been produced? I would imagine the parents of all of these shooters were anything but parents...

Never_Enough

Established Member
Why doesn't the death penalty automatically apply to pieces of shit like this? Why are we wasting our tax dollars. Make an example out of him instead of giving him an attorney to be able to try and lessen his sentence or possibly remove it. Oh wait, then lawyers wouldn't get paid.

After all of these shootings over the many years, has a common motivator or explanation been produced? I would imagine the parents of all of these shooters were anything but parents...
I'll be over later to go for a ride in the Vette :D

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Definitely a tragedy. Makes 0 sense.
I bet one day civilian guns will employ a iff system. They will disable when shot at a police camera or disabled when at a school, bank, medical facility, ect.

A beautiful young lady, how awful the parents must feel right now. May they get justice.

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I bet one day civilian guns will employ a iff system. They will disable when shot at a police camera or disabled when at a school, bank, medical facility, ect.

A beautiful young lady, how awful the parents must feel right now. May they get justice.

No thank you. I like my weapons ready to use, without interference.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No thank you. I like my weapons ready to use, without interference.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Me either but I see a future where people are so rude that they cannot glance up from a smartphone to smile no less know what is going on aroumd them.

Government has a role to protect its people and it will not infringe on your right to bear smart arms.

Not happy about it, but i see the day it comes.

nxhappy

Established Member
really wish our schools weren't "gun free" so we could protect our students and children !

Users who are viewing this thread