Borla S Type vs Ford Racing msvtla sport

11SvtGT500

Established Member
Alright guys ive heard that botla makes the msvtla exhaust for ford racing. Do they? And is there a difference between the borla s type thanks in advance for responses.

sigNstang

I just received my "Ford Racing" cat back kit from American Muscle. The "x" pipe box has a large Borla logo on it. The other box says nothing but has a Ford Racing sticker on it. I hope to install them soon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I have heard that the Borla branded mufflers are not the same as the Ford Racing mufflers. All made by Borla but not the same specs or sound.

I installed my S-type AB's yesterday on my '14 GT and I can't believe how great they sound no matter the rpm. They are worth every penny IMO.

Famine

Established Member
I have heard that the Borla branded mufflers are not the same as the Ford Racing mufflers. All made by Borla but not the same specs or sound.

I installed my S-type AB's yesterday on my '14 GT and I can't believe how great they sound no matter the rpm. They are worth every penny IMO.
You running longtubes and catless? If so, vids?

sigNstang

Alright guys ive heard that botla makes the msvtla exhaust for ford racing. Do they? And is there a difference between the borla s type thanks in advance for responses.
My local friend has the Borla Attack type installed, very satisfied. I just installed the Ford Racing package (x pipe and mufflers) , very satisfied. Both 2011 models also utilize the stock headers. We conducted our own side by side comparison and without a doubt, both are very deep and gratifying. The attack mufflers are louder but both produce a similar sound output.

Have not heard the S type.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread