Ceramic Pro

Franco

Established Member
Wanted to share this Ceramic Pro video.
Most people are not sure exactly what Ceramic Pro is and the benefits of it on your vehicle.

Check it out you will be amazed.

If your interested in having it installed give me a call at 516-633-4227

paulyboy928

Established Member
I wonder if it's actually a lifetime warranty... Seems like it would get beat up if after a while. Someone be the guinea pig! lol

DJAMiller

Established Member
Prices start at 990 and go up from there depending on package

That's a bit steep. I don't doubt that it offers some level of protection but I couldn't justify spending that much on it. I'd rather put the $1000 toward a new paint job when something inevitably still happens to the paint. If your car is a DD your still going to eventually suffer some damage no matter how careful you are. Too many careless people out there.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
That's pretty cool vid....but man $1000 is pricey. Does that include a full swirl correction/polish before application?

I can't imagine that product is any better than the Wolfgang Uber ceramic I put on my car for $100. That stuff came out fantastic and I was amazed at how easy it was to apply. Came out perfectly even. I did the entire car, paint, glass, rims, trim.

Franco

Established Member
Ceramic pro is much harder than the rest of the coatings on the market.
It is pricey, but the level of protection is unmatched.
Those prices include correction and application by a certified Installer.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
oh no shit. u got a link id like to chk that out. their not all the same tho and the better ones will last longer. like CQuartz which is a ceramic based application and is about a $1000 applied anywhere u go and its great shit but shot for $100 id try somethn else

That's pretty cool vid....but man $1000 is pricey. Does that include a full swirl correction/polish before application?

I can't imagine that product is any better than the Wolfgang Uber ceramic I put on my car for $100. That stuff came out fantastic and I was amazed at how easy it was to apply. Came out perfectly even. I did the entire car, paint, glass, rims, trim.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wasn't aware it was available for rims as well. any idea how much detailers get to do rims? I'm really lazy and hate cleaning my rims. and their black lol so id surely like to apply somthn then jus wash the dirt off

Ceramic pro is much harder than the rest of the coatings on the market.
It is pricey, but the level of protection is unmatched.
Those prices include correction and application by a certified Installer.

Users who are viewing this thread