Connecticut Tuner: Pro Edge Tuning

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
I just wanted to do a quick right up for people in the New England area. I recently had some work done at Pro Edge Tuning by Bill Miller in Wallingford, Connecticut. I could not recommend him enough. He is extremely knowledgeable and will always be honest with you even if you don't want to hear it.

I was having some issues with my 2012 GT500 Super Snake and Bill came to the rescue. He is an expert on Kenne Bell's/Whipple's and did a full inspection to find the issue. At that time we had new rotors, brake pads, full exhaust, lower bypass and tune done. Bill would call me to give me updates on what's going on with the car and if parts needed to be added or if he was encountering any issues. Him and his staff really care for the customers and look out for them. I recently had the car back in for a pulley install and tune and he flipped my car around very quickly. Best part was that he called me and was probably more excited than me to see the car gain almost 100rwhp just off the pulley and tune. Bill is a stand up guy and I would recommend him and his shop to anyone looking to get work done on their mustang (they do more than mustangs too).

Now, do not expect Bill to answer the phone every time, give him a couple days to respond, the man is busy 24/7 and every time I go to his shop a new lineup is there.

Don't forget to get your car detailed my Bobby who is in the same building, but in the back. I'm sure many of you know him from his iconic Grabber Green Turbo Mach 1 (RIP). He just did a full paint correction and ceramic coat and the car is like damn glass. Check out his instagram @inkdpaintworkz

Users who are viewing this thread