Corbeau RRB's installed

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Yesterday I had a huge package on the front porch waiting for me with my new seats. I tried bolting the seat brackets to the seat only to find out they did not line up perfectly. The holes were all off roughly an 1/8 of an inch. I used a drill and enlarged all of the holes and I thought everything else would go smooth. I was wrong about that, the washers that came with the bolts that bolt the seat to the bracket were wrong. They were to big and when I went to slide the seat forwards or backwards the sliders would catch on the washers. I ended up going to the local hardware store and finding some smaller washers and everything went together smooth after that. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this problem but I was a little disappointed that I had to modify some things to get them bolted up.

As for the seats they are the Corbeau RRB's and definitely wrap around you. The best way to describe them is your entire body is supported when you are sitting in these and they are very comfortable. They do recline which is a plus because they offer the support of a bucket seat but give you the ability to recline and adjust them on the street. The seats are black cloth and the gray portion you see is a carbon fiber like vinyl. The seats look really sporty and fit very well in these cars. It feels like they sit a little lower than the factory seats but not much.

Sorry for the crappy pics but I used my cell phone and took them in the garage.

IMG_20150603_120921100_zpsotezqbnq.jpg

IMG_20150603_120956473_zpsiuzjiwzz.jpg

IMG_20150603_121019733_zpskzkftxex.jpg

IMG_20150603_092146818_zpsa12cwfli.jpg

va boy

Established Member
Very nice, one of my absolute favorite mods has been my Corbeau seats. So much more comfortable, and better looking than factory IMO.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Looks great buddy!
Thanks Steve, I knew when I sat in your car last year that I would upgrade the stock seats eventually.

Any idea on weight savings? guesstimate..
I didnt weigh them but from what others have posted it should of knocked around 40-50 pounds off the car.

Those Corbeau seats looks great ~ congrats Leonard! :)
Thanks Tim, I love your LG1s but I wanted to try something different.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Looks sick, can't go wrong with Corbeaus. I saw a set of the FX1 Pro's in person and they looked awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread