Corsa Xtreme Quad Tip Axle-Backs

_Ghost_

Established Member
Definitely going to be putting quads on my GT, and I have been going back and forth between the Borla S-Types and Corsa Xtremes. Currently, I can only find one vendor that sells the Corsa Xtremes in a quad tip version, which is Hypermotive, does anyone know why that is, or has experience with this company?

I am a bit puzzled, because the quad tip version of the xtremes isn't even on Corsa's website.

Link to quad tip version of Corsa Xtremes:http://www.hypermotive.com/corsa-quad-black-tip-xtreme-axle-back-11-14-mustang-gt/

robrbn

Established Member
I purchased the Corsa Extreme quad tips from Hypermotive - they are supposed to be the only one selling the GT specific quad tip. Not sure how it varies from the GT500 quad tip, can probably ask Hypermotive what the difference would be.

The Corsa Extremes are loud - like really loud. But sound amazing paired with my LTs and ORX. They are essentially a straight thru muffler design but have a cutout that traps low frequency exhaust drone. I came from a set of Magnaflow street quad tips before these and the drone with the Magnaflows was unbearable. The Corsas are louder than the Magnaflows were and the drone is nonexistent.

On a side note - Hypermotive is a great company to deal with. Excellent customer service and gave me an awesome deal on my set.

_Ghost_

Established Member
I purchased the Corsa Extreme quad tips from Hypermotive - they are supposed to be the only one selling the GT specific quad tip. Not sure how it varies from the GT500 quad tip, can probably ask Hypermotive what the difference would be.

The Corsa Extremes are loud - like really loud. But sound amazing paired with my LTs and ORX. They are essentially a straight thru muffler design but have a cutout that traps low frequency exhaust drone. I came from a set of Magnaflow street quad tips before these and the drone with the Magnaflows was unbearable. The Corsas are louder than the Magnaflows were and the drone is nonexistent.

On a side note - Hypermotive is a great company to deal with. Excellent customer service and gave me an awesome deal on my set.

Thanks for the information!

Yeah, I have no doubt they are loud with your LTs and ORX, lol. I have heard good things about Hypermotive from others as well, but that concerned me when I didn't even see the quad tip xtremes on Corsa's website. I am currently making my build list now for when I get my tax return next year. I just traded in my 2013 V6 Mustang for a 2014 GT with less than 500 miles on it last week. Luckily just about all of my aftermarket parts from my V6 are compatible with the GT platform, going to be a lot being put on at once early next year.

robrbn

Established Member
Nice man! Good luck with your build! I highly recommend the Corsas...

I've got a CPR turbo kit coming for my '14 so I'll actually be pulling off my LTs and ORX in a few weeks or so. Can't wait to get the turbo on there.

Users who are viewing this thread