Crushed S197 in the Terminator(1st KILL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortydoo313

Established Member
So im minding my own when I was headed out to pick up a female friend of mine and a red S197 with im guessing just exhaust pulls up next to me at a redlight on an access road, now I'm a big keep it on the track type of person but when we leave the light we both go to 2nd and i hear him stay in it a bit longer than normal. I blip mine a bit to let him know that there is no chump in the lane next to him, and so does he, then he takes off like a bat outta hell. We meet up at the next light and Im like oh what the hell im down. We take off, and once we get into 2nd peddles are on the floor, I yanked about 5 EXTREMELY fast car lengths on him and got outta it, to still hear him in it tryin, and his car cryin to keep up. I put my window down to give him a thumbs up but i saw that he wanted to stay behind his tint and drive off. All in all i think it was my first true test of what these things can still do, being 10 yrs old.:bowdown:

YELL03

Established Member
Nice run!

Sometimes people just want to see what you have.

I run exactly like you do, as soon as there is a decent lead I back off, no sense risking anything or rubbing it in.

My son has a S197 with cai and tune, dyno'd 290rwhp/308rwtq SAE yesterday. Also has Muffler deletes.
Stock with the muffler deletes it dyno'd 276rwhp.
It actually dyno'd 301rwhp yesterday, but SAE coorected it down to 290.

The S197s are better off going in 1st, they can put most of that power down to the ground and surprise a lot of people.

When I had my stock 2012 5.0 automatic I didn't realize he was next to me, light dropped, he took off and it took me to middle of 2nd to get by him.

He tried my 2011 GT500 when it was stock and it wasn't pretty.

gearhead08

Established Member
I get what I can take... no one ever wants to run. I have had 1 run in the past 6 months. SRT8 charger. I tried with a C7 Last night he wasn't having it. So call it bullying if you want I would do the same haha.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Good beatdown, OP.
He asked for it and you gave it to him. No problem with that.

In the OP's defense, he did not know what mods the other car had. The other car could have been heavily modded also (NOS, SC or Turbo). That is the beauty of street racing. You just never know what you will run into.

shortydoo313

Established Member
So your proud of beating on a exhaust only 3v? Good job bully.......

Well then send me to Bully Beatdown, bcuz i had no clue. I sleep on no car.

Not really a race :)
What tires are you running?

NT555

i hunt SUV's and hybrids... ;-)

lol Dont forget Smartcars and Semi's

Good beatdown, OP.
He asked for it and you gave it to him. No problem with that.

In the OP's defense, he did not know what mods the other car had. The other car could have been heavily modded also (NOS, SC or Turbo). That is the beauty of street racing. You just never know what you will run into.

Once he layed into it i just had to see how it ran compared to mine, I know what the numbers say but on the street there are a few more factors.

Elwood617

Established Member
Yeah, like tires :) I'm running the stock rubber on the street, and I would spin if I tried to nail it in second gear.

03 deadpool

Established Member
nice kill opjust remember if someone starts it you can finish it. I have shut down a few s197s and people think cuase its newer its faster most of them don know about the......"terminator"

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Well then send me to Bully Beatdown, bcuz i had no clue. I sleep on no car.

lol Dont forget Smartcars and Semi's

almost forgot... mini vans, i hate mini vans! give 'em the business whenever i can.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
If knock at the devils door that sum bitch may answer and this time had a can of whoop ass lol nice kill op

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
The guy just wanted to see what you had. Hell, when I had my spec V, i'd try to get any car to race me. I wanted them to think I thought I could actually take them, but in reality I just wanted to hear the beautiful growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread