Does this look right?

esonu

Established Member
So I got my vehicle back from alignment and I just took the paperwork and left because I was in a rush. And later looked and seen the negative camber is high. Does this seem right or am I just worrying too much.
As far as suspension
Koni orange
Mm cc plates
Sr springs.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6133.JPG
    IMG_6133.JPG
    850 KB · Views: 166

nate714

Established Member
It's not too high. Could run less negative camber if you're trying to maximize tire life, but it should handle corners nicely with -2 camber. Sounds like the alignment guy assumed you wanted the car setup for cornering performance. You definitely could take it back if that's not what you wanted.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
It's not too high. Could run less negative camber if you're trying to maximize tire life, but it should handle corners nicely with -2 camber. Sounds like the alignment guy assumed you wanted the car setup for cornering performance. You definitely could take it back if that's not what you wanted.
I agree with this post 100%, I like negative 1 degree of camber for a daily driver, -2 your gonna get some tire wear in the front.

basspro302

Established Member
With that much camber and performance tires you will wear the inside out fast I would recommend a degree or less. I ran with -1.5 in the front smoked my tires in 6k miles only on the inside

esonu

Established Member
Kool thanks for the reply. I did buy lifetime alignment so I can take it back which I will. I told them stock settings and it seems like this is too much since I want some life out my tires lol.

blownby

Established Member
less camber closer to like -1.0 will not track so bad on the rd like your current -1.8, especially if you have like a 275 tire in front.,

Users who are viewing this thread