Factory Ride Height

jrhavoc

Established Member
Hi all - I did a quick search and haven't found anything on this yet and I doubt most people think about this. Does anyone have an unmolested car that they can get the ride height numbers from? Somewhere I wrote down what mine was before I put the new springs in and I can't find it. I have been making other changes that affects the height so I need to see where I am at.

So what I need is the measurement from the ground (level ground) to the top of the wheelwell opening on a stock 03/04 Cobra. Preferebly vehicles without a 600 lb stereo, etc. - as close to factory weight as possible. I know that is asking a lot here, but there has to be a few of you out there that havn't made the changes just yet. About five or so vehicles should give a good average. Or, if any of you wrote down the numbers before you installed new springs and can find them (which I seem to be having trouble doing), that would be even easier.

This is on a coupe - most importantly...

Thanks

Last edited:

cdh027

Established Member
Stock convertible ride height is 28.5" rear and 27.5" front from ground to top fender well.

jrhavoc

Established Member
Thanks - that should be good enough of an idea. I know there are a lot of things that can influence it but it gives me a rough idea.

Users who are viewing this thread