Fair Price on used axelback

Smm7PT

Established Member
Stock 13-14 GT500 axelback and Magnaflow black comp series axel back.

Both less than 500 miles and are near factory shape.

Also any insight on fair price on used Corsa Sport? How do they sound with and without resonators on 13-14 GT500. Basically stock except for CAI.

Long story short my dad is swapping out his Borla S-type on his 14 coupe, selling stock and buying used one of the other two mentioned. I'm inheriting one for my Vert as I have Magnaflow street series axelback and it's way too tame. I want the Borla as I love the sound especially when I have tracked and stripped his car, but he's already got a buyer willing to pay too much because he will install for them, some people have too much $$ for their own good.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Chase_

Established Member
Just sold my black MF comps for $300. Paid $700 for my used Corsas. The Corsas were just as quiet (maybe even more quiet) compared to the stock mufflers before I removed the cats. With the cats now removed, the Corsas idle a tad bit louder, but really have a nice growl at WOT. I plan on eventually installing some LT headers to really let her breathe.

Mackey

Established Member
I have a Borla ATAK I bought two years ago on my car. In great shape but it is a bit loud for me...

I'm looking for an S-type. I paid $700 used for my axelback I believe.

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
I have a Borla ATAK I bought two years ago on my car. In great shape but it is a bit loud for me...

I have the S-type on my Shelby and would love to swap them for ataks. I want to make more noise :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have the S-type on my Shelby and would love to swap them for ataks. I want to make more noise :)
Hard to beat the stock mufflers with headers, o/r mid-pipe.
Still, if you're willing to mod, the off-road H-pipe and matching tune would get you better results than just a swap to Ataks. I'm a big fan of the S-type/street Borlas.
-J

Chase_

Established Member

Sent you a PM @Mackey on a trade for my Corsas. Lmk what you think

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sent you a PM @Mackey on a trade for my Corsas. Lmk what you think
I have 2 Stainless Works resontaned tips. I was going to Weld in stock mufflers of preferably Corsa. Not sure if you'd be interested? These would be on par or louder than Ataks. You still run cats?
-J

Chase_

Established Member
I have 2 Stainless Works resontaned tips. I was going to Weld in stock mufflers of preferably Corsa. Not sure if you'd be interested? These would be on par or louder than Ataks. You still run cats?
-J
J, I'll shoot you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread