Finally, enough garage space *woot*

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Awesome house my friend. What kind of square footage does it have? It is hard to make a guesstimate from the pictures. Congratulations.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
People need to quit asking how much he paid. It is just flat out bad manners. He paid a lot of money obviously but he got a good deal that should really pay off for him down the road.

Incredible house your getting there Ben!! The back patio looks like a great place to entertain some guests for sure!!

buddha93

Established Member
We definitely need some more pics of the "Man Cave" as my friends and I call the garage.

Enjoy the new digs!

Google exec huh? Very cool.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Congrats on the new home, it looks like a little piece of paradise.....although it is pretty big piece (ha). With that being said, is Google hiring Communications Majors/Marketing Minors that graduated with honors!?!? ;-) :beer:

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Congrats and nice pictures. We will be waiting for the perspective corrected, tri-pod, hdr photos once the home is populated with all the toys!

The little closet door in the bathroom next to the shower looks a little out of place where it is squeezed in the corner between the mirror and shower. And all the decorative columns and "Scarface" theater decoration is not quite my thing. But I would not say no to this and it has lots of potential once you put your own stamp on it.

quad

Established Member
People need to quit asking how much he paid. It is just flat out bad manners. He paid a lot of money obviously but he got a good deal that should really pay off for him down the road.

Incredible house your getting there Ben!! The back patio looks like a great place to entertain some guests for sure!!

I am guessing about $2-3 million. In the Midwest this would go for less.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
ps.. need a sr system engineer???

LOL

Well yes, actually, I've got positions open worldwide. Check Google's job posting site - we're looking for network engineers, Linux, MySQL, App engineers, python coders, etc. etc.

That said, fair warning: we get a *lot* of applications and the interviewing process is extremely rigorous and selective.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Awesome house my friend. What kind of square footage does it have? It is hard to make a guesstimate from the pictures. Congratulations.

Umm. I was trying to be coy about that particular point. It's (22.2 ^ 3) sq ft; half the house is underground to make it more energy-efficient.

Adower

Established Member
God Damn!! That is a nice pad. I hope your proud of it because I know I would be.

skyhighsd

Established Member
No kidding. I don't see a great solution :( The logical alternative is to stop posting about myself here, and delete my 'sig. I'd rather do so than be an ass; on the other hand, the majority of responses I get on this board say people enjoy seeing what I'm up to.

Thoughts?

They always say you are doing something right if you have haters!

Congrats on the new house looks really nice :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread