Finally, enough garage space *woot*

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Nice Ben-can't wait to see all the whips in the new garage. Why dont you post on mbworld since you have a couple AMG's if I am not mistaken.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
better head to the local home depot so you can pick up a cleaning crew. i know i wouldn't want to clean that big ass house all the time.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

pure stupidity, he is just happy and sharing his new purchase with people who appreciate it. how can anyone have a dislike for someone who made good choices in life and is able to enjoy the finer things? instead of being negative and hateful, perhaps you could use it as motivation to work harder and do better for yourself. you sound like a typical democrap/union worker who wants to punish those that do well for themselves.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Something I have never said before after viewing all the "Another reason to hate Treynor" threads in the past......

....I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats:D

sc98cbra

Established Member
No kidding. I don't see a great solution :( The logical alternative is to stop posting about myself here, and delete my 'sig. I'd rather do so than be an ass; on the other hand, the majority of responses I get on this board say people enjoy seeing what I'm up to.

Thoughts?

I've always enjoyed your pictures! It gives me motivation to finish up my degree :p :beer:

rust0r

Established Member
I finally decided it was time to upgrade.

Congrats, I love all the stone work. When I win the lottery I'll move in next door

From what I know about CA real estate, you could have kept your old house, sold your wife, and picked up a Veyron as an upgrade; wouldn't that make us all shit bricks lol :beer:

I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

As others have said, search the forum

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
pure stupidity, he is just happy and sharing his new purchase with people who appreciate it. how can anyone have a dislike for someone who made good choices in life and is able to enjoy the finer things? instead of being negative and hateful, perhaps you could use it as motivation to work harder and do better for yourself. you sound like a typical democrap/union worker who wants to punish those that do well for themselves.

definitely have to agree! this is no different than anyone else posting up pics of their new houses...what, because this one just happens to be extremely nice??? Since it is nice and big, he is not aloud to be proud of his new purchase?? Same with his cars. He seems just as excited to get a new car as every other average joe around here, yet no one says anything about those people.

Thats how the world works. He has done very well and can afford bigger and better toys, doesn't mean he cant be proud of those things. I know i would be! Congrats treynor, that house is amazing.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Subscribing for the ''more in depth pics of garage''. For the people downing the guy, go get your own money. He's done the same thing everyone does in life. He bought the nicest house he wanted/could afford and is proud of it. He earned/lucked up/ inherited/ just really doesn't matter how he got it his wealth and is spending it. In doing so, he gave a lot of people some jobs to build that. Great for him and hope he continues to do well. He just raises the bar and gives us something to strive for, or in your case whine about. The money is there go earn it. It is, or was the American way until this idea of redistribution came along, now it's I want a hand out. Congrads, Treynor and let us know how it turns out, the house is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread