Focus RS available in Michigan

outlw

Established Member
Hey guys I ordered a blue Focus RS with Sunroof and can't make the purchase right now. I waited 11 months. It showed up today. You can buy at MSRP

Send me PM if interested and I will send you contact info.

Its the Nitrous Blue

reason4treason

Established Member
Hey guys I ordered a blue Focus RS with Sunroof and can't make the purchase right now. I waited 11 months. It showed up today. You can buy at MSRP

Send me PM if interested and I will send you contact info.

Its the Nitrous Blue

sorry to hear your hoped-for purchase was not able to be realized. on the other hand, somebody is in for one helluva screeching time!

I'm curious to see how quickly this unit moves.

in my neck of the woods, they seem to sit around longer than I had expected to see based on the hype and the fact that every Ford dealer I've spoken with said they have a bunch of people on a waiting list. Capitol Ford in San Jose had a $25k ADM on their '13/14 GT500's , they refused to budge on price at all and from what I saw, they only lasted a week at the most. They had a brand new '08 KR that finally got sold sometime in the spring I believe because they're so adamant about sticking to their demanded price, even in such an extreme example. can you imagine a dealer sitting on a Mustang for 7-8 years?

BUT: they only had a $5k ADM on the last RS I saw in their showroom and that one took about 10 days to sell. Now they have another in blue and this too doesn't seem to have people kicking down the doors either. personally I think it's an awesome ride for the price segment and I cannot see why anyone would consider an STI or EVO anymore. (I know EVO production has ceased but I still see a couple new ones languishing on a local dealer lot).

I think I'm probably going to end up getting an RS but that'll be mid-winter at the earliest. the posting is appreciated though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread