Ford 90MM LMAF Inaccurate?

Bullitt5566

Established Member
I have a question about the transfer function provided with the FRPP 90MM LMAF. I recently removed my supercharger and put the stock injectors and MAF back on. I re-tuned for NA and everything ran great. Then I installed FRPP 60lb injectors, retuned and still everything was fine. Then I installed the supercharger and 90MM LMAF. No other changes. Instantly pig rich. I changed the MAF for another LMAF, same result. Then I scaled the SCT provided 90MM LMAF transfer function by 15% and the car runs much better, but is still rich.

What gives? I thought that the SCT provided transfer function would be close. Definitely not off by ~20%. Anyone else experience this or have a different transfer function? Is there a better MAF to use with the 60lb injectors? I'm using a draw-though setup because of the aftercooler. What I'm really looking for is a MAF that will support 650 rwhp with out the MAFia and has a known accurate transfer function. I'd like to plug and play and have the tune fairly close.

Users who are viewing this thread